Recruitment in NAU for Research Fellow, Field Assistant and Computer Operator Jobs by Walk-in:
Navsari Agricultural University (NAU) has notified for the recruitment of Research Fellow, Field Assistant and Computer Operator. So, eligible and interested candidates should attend the interview on 27th December 2011 at ASPEE College of Horticulture and Forestry, Navsari, Agricultural University. Other recruitment related details such as: Qualification, Experience, Age, Caste, Salary can be seen below: –
Recruitment details for Research Fellow, Field Assistant and Computer Operator vacancies at NAU
Serial No. 01
Name of the Vacant Seat: – Research Fellow.
No. of Vacant Seat: – 11 seats.
Remuneration: – Fixed Amount Rs. 12000/- Per Month.
Job Tenure: – 12 Months.
Academic Qualification: – Candidates who have Master Degree in Forestry or Botany or Agriculture and allied or Life Science from any reputed Institution or University with knowledge of Plant taxonomy.
Serial No. 02
Vacant Seat: – Field Assistant.
Total No. of Vacant Seat: – 22 seats.
Salary: – Consolidated amount Rs. 5000/- Per Month.
Job Tenure: – Contract Basis for a period of 9 Months.
Educational Qualification: – Applicants having Diploma in Agriculture or Horticulture discipline or Bachelor Degree in forestry or Botany discipline from any recognized Institution or University are eligible for this recruitment.
Serial No. 03
Name of the Post: – Computer Operator
Vacant Seat: – 03 seats.
Remuneration: – Fixed amount Rs. 6000/- Per Month.
Job Tenure: – For a Period of 09 Months.
Qualification: – Candidates who have completed Diploma Certificate in Computer Application from any recognized Institution and fluency in Microsoft Office and data Processing can apply.
Interview Date and Time: – 27th December 2011 at 9:00 AM.
Interview Venue: – ASPEE College of Horticulture and Forestry, Navsari, Agricultural University, Dandi Road, Eru char rasta Navsari – 396450.
How to apply: – Interested and eligible candidates may appear in this interview with a recent Bio-Data including all personal information such as Name, Qualification, Postal Address, Age, Date of Birth, Caste Category etc and also enclose all the supporting documents Original certificate, two recent passport size colour photograph and one set of attested Xerox copy of each documents at the time of Interview. Applicants must affix a recent passport size colour photograph on the right hand top corner on the Bio-Data.
Recruitment related details such as: Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Age Relaxation, Reserve Seat, Salary etc are also available on the web link given below: –
“Click here for viewing recruitment details”
Further update related to jobs of Navsari Agricultural University (NAU) is
More Govt Jobs given below
- Air India Air Transport Services Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Security Agent
- Total no. of Vacancy – 159 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 19,590
- Eligibility – graduate
- Walk-in Date &
- National Institute For Research in Reproductive Health Recruitment 2018
- Post – Research Assistant, Sr Investigator
- Total no. of Vacancy – 9 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 31,000
- Eligibility – graduate
- Date & time of Walk in Interview – 20 July 2018 at 09:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- Location –
CBRI Roorkee, Uttarakhand Project Assistant recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 7 Posts
- Central Building Research Institute Roorkee Recruitment 2018
- Post – Project Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 7 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 28000
- Eligibility – m tech
- Date of Interview – 18 & 19 July 2018 at 08:00 AM to 09:30 AM
- Location –
- National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities Recruitment 2018
- Post – Office Assistant, Multi Tasking Staff, Administrative Officer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 3 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 40000
- Eligibility – graduate, 12th
- Last Date – 01 Aug, 2018
- Location – Mizoram
IISR Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh Young Professional II recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 1 Posts
- Indian Institute of Sugarcane Research Recruitment 2018
- Post – Young Professional II
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 25000
- Eligibility – post graduate
- Date of Interview – 27 July 2018 at 11.00 AM
- Location – Uttar Pradesh