Jobs at NBCC for Manager and Other Vacancy
A recruitment notification has been issued by National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC) for filling up the vacant seats of Deputy Manager, Senior Project Executive, Junior Engineer, Hindi Translator, Office Assistant, General Manager, Deputy Manager and Manager posts. In this regard, online applications are being invited from talented candidates through the notification No. – 02/2013. Thus, eager candidates may submit their duly filled applications on the address of NBCC on or before 08th April 2013. For more details are given below.
Vacancy Details of Junior Engineer and Other Vacancy in NBCC
Serial No. – Name of the Vacancy – Total No. of Vacancy – Educational Qualification – Salary – Age Limit (Maximum): –
For Backlog Vacancies Reserved for ST/ OBC/ PWD
- Deputy Manager (HRM) – 01 – MBA/ MSW/ Two years Post Graduate Diploma – Rs. 20600-46500/- per month – 30 years.
- Senior Project Executive – 02 (Civil-01, Electrical-01) – Degree in Civil or Electrical Engineering discipline – Rs. 16400-40500/- per month – 30 years.
- Hindi Translator – 01 – Master Degree in Hindi with English up to Degree level – Rs. 16400-40500/- per month – 35 years.
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 01 – Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering discipline – Rs. 9760 + 3% Increment – 22 years.
- Office Assistant (Stenography) – 03 – Bachelor Degree in any discipline with speed of 70 word per minute in English and Hindi Shorthand – Rs. 9760 + 3% Increment – 25 years.
Current/ Shortfall Vacancies
- General Manager (Company Secretary) – 01 – Bachelor Degree in Law Discipline or ICWA with minimum 15 years experience – Rs. 36600-62000/- per month – 45 years.
- Additional General Manager – 02 (Company Secretary-01, Civil Engineering-01) – LLB/ ICWA or Bachel with at least 12 years experience – Rs. 32900-58000/- per month – 42 years.
- Deputy General Manager – 02 (Civil-01, Electrical-01) – Bachelor Degree in Civil or Electrical Engineering from any recognized Institution – Rs. 29100-54500/- per month – 40 years.
- Manager (PHE) – 01 – Master Degree in Public Health Engineering or Environmental Engineering discipline – Rs. 24900-50500/- per month – 35 years.
- Deputy Manager (Structural) – 01 – Master Degree in Structural Engineering from any recognized Institution – Rs. 20600-46500/- per month – 35 years.
- Senior Project Executive (Civil) – 03 – Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering from any recognized Institution – Rs. 16400-40500/- per month – 30 years.
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 05 – Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering discipline from any reputed Institution – Rs. 9760/- + 3% Increment – 22 years.
How to Apply: – Willing aspirants who are meeting with requisite qualification may click on Apply Online button and after opening the online application web page applicants fill it carefully in all respect and last press submit button for submission of this application.
Opening Date of Online Registration: – 18th March 2013
Closing Date of Online Registration: – 08th April 2013
Viewing more details about the recruitment of Manager and Other Vacancy in NBCC is available on the recruitment web page. For opening recruitment web page please click on the web link provided below: –
Official website of National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC)
More Govt Jobs given below
- NEERI Recruitment, Result and Admit Card 2019
- NHM Assam Recruiment, Result and Admit Card 2019
- SBI, Deputy Manager (IS Audit) recruitment Apply Online February 2018 – 22 Posts
- HNL, Kerala Advanced Trainee/ Senior Advanced Trainee recruitment Application form Download February 2018 – 13 Posts
- MPPGCL, Madhya Pradesh Junior Engineer (Plant) recruitment Apply Online January 2018 – 345 Posts