|NBRC Junior Engineer Vacancy|
|No. of Vacancies||Not Mentioned|
|Qualification||B.E / B.Tech in Electronics / Electrical Engineer with at least 60% marks from Matriculation onward|
|Age Limit||Not Mentioned|
|Job Nature||Contractual for initially two years|
|Date of Interview||Not Mentioned|
|Last Date to Apply||09/10/2012.|
Recruitment at NBRC for the Jobs of Junior Engineer Vacancy
National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) has published an advertisement for appoint qualified and deserving person to the position of Junior Engineer. Interested Person with suitable qualification may send their application up to 09 th of October, 2012. Job Notice related other details like no. of vacant position, age limit, Educational qualification, Salary, Selection Process, How to apply, Last date etc are mentioned below —
Vacancy Details of NBRC for the Position of Junior Engineer
Name of Designation – Junior Engineer (R&D) (Project)
No. of Vacancies – Not Mentioned
Educational Qualification – Bachelor of Engineering or Technology in Electronics or Electrical with at least 60% marks. Applicant should have obtained regular 60% marks from Matriculation onward.
Preferential Qualification – Good skills of Writting, Image/ Signal Processing.
Salary – A Fixed amount of Fellowship of Rs. 20,000/- Per Month.
Process of Selection – The mode of appointment is interview.
Nature and Period of Job – This Job is on contractual basis for initial period of two years.
Location of Job – NBRC, Gurgaon
How to Apply – Applicants with having requisite Educational Qualification and experience may send Application in prescribed proforma containing recent bio-data details with pasted latest photograph on it. Attested photocopies of documents in claim of Qualification and experience etc must be attached with application. Duly filled application along with required enclosures must be sent to below written address.
Address for Submission of Application – ‘The Registrar, National Brain Research Centre, (NBRC), Nainwal Mode, Manesar – 122050, Distt – Gurgaon (Haryana)
End Date for Submission of Application – 09 th of October, 2012.
Important Facts – 1. Candidates will not be paid any TA/ DA for appearing in interview.
To Know Complete Details of Vacancy Notice of the Job of Junior Engineer can be read through the further given weblink —
NBRC Junior Engineer Vacancy Notice Details
Further recent information regarding this job vacancy can be read at the official website of NBRC —
More Govt Jobs given below
- Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Jr. Engineer- II (Civil), Sr. Assistant, Driver, Accounts Officer, Deputy Engineer (Track), Deputy Engineer (Civil)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 10 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 35,280 – Rs. 67,920
- Eligibility – graduate, b com, 10th,
- Central Road Research Institute Recruitment 2018
- Post – Research Interns
- Total no. of Vacancy – 21 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 24000
- Eligibility – b tech
- Date of Interview – 17 & 18 July 2018 at 09.00 AM
- Location – delhi
- Dredging Corporation of India Limited, Visakhapatnam Recruitment 2018
- Post – Management Trainees, Surveyors, Asst. Manager, General Manager, DY General Manager, Dy General Manager
- Total no. of Vacancy – 36 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 40,000 – 1,40,000
- Eligibility – b tech, m tech, ca, diploma,
- Centre for Development of Advanced Computing Recruitment 2018
- Post – Project Engineer, Project Technician, Project Engineer, Project Engineer, Project Assistant, Project Manager
- Total no. of Vacancy – 70 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 26,500
- Eligibility – b tech, m tech, mba, diploma
- Last Date –
- BSPHCL Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Engineer (Civil)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 175 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 25,900
- Eligibility – diploma
- Last Date – 28 Jun, 2018 (Extended Date upto 25/07/2018)
- Location –