NBU Lecturer Recruitment
|No. of Vacancies||01|
|Age Limit||Not mentioned|
|Last Date to apply||06/07/2012|
Recruitment in North Bengal University (NBU) for Lecturer (Nepali) Jobs: –
NBU – North Bengal University has been established in 1962 by act of the legislature of West Bengal. Its campus is spread in wide area. Main role of the university in teaching field is to start higher education and generate scientific attitudes within the predominantly rural areas.
Recently, an advertisement for recruitment on the vacancies of Lecturer in Nepali has been issued by the University of North Bengal. In regard of the contractual recruitment, applications in the prescribed format are being invited from well educated and result oriented applicants up to 6th July 2012. Applicants are interested in the vacancies have to read the following details related to essential educational qualification, how to apply, selection procedure, pay scale etc. and then send their applications through proper channel.
NBU Recruitment Details for Lecturer Vacancy: –
Name of the vacancy: Lecturer
Name of the discipline: Nepali
Number of vacancies: 01
Salary: Rs. 27432/- per month
Essential Educational Qualifications: Those are possess the following qualifications are eligible for applying against the Job:
i) Master Degree in concerned subject with at least 55% marks.
ii) Having good academic record.
iii) 03 years of Bachelor Degree with Nepali as a Honours or Major subject with minimum 2nd class.
iv) Either having Ph.D. qualification or passed NET / SLET / SET examination conducted by UGC.
Application Fee: Must have to pay Rs. 200/- of application fee through a crossed bank draft in favour of the University of Best Bengal payable at the SBI, NBU Campus branch.
How to apply: Application for the recruitment should be sent in given format only. Application may be downloaded from the website of NBU. Willing applicants who are suitable and hold requisite qualification should have to submit their applications along with self attested copies of certificates in proof of educational qualification, age, caste, experience etc. and a bank draft of applicable fee, 02 self addressed envelope of 25*10 cm in size, 06 sets of duly filled in application form to the Registrar of University of North Bengal, P.O. North Bengal University, Raja Rammohunpur, Dist. Darjeeling, pin – 734013. Applications must be reached at the proper address on or before 06/07/2012.
Important fact: The recruitment is only for a fixed period of 01 year.
For getting detailed information and download application form for NBU Lecturer vacancy, log on the under provided link.
Official website of NBU – http://www.nbu.ac.in/
More Govt Jobs given below
Government of Maharashtra, Maharashtra Assistant Teacher recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 120 Posts
- Government of Maharashtra Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Teacher
- Total no. of Vacancy – 120 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 8,000
- Eligibility – graduate, b ed, b sc
- Last Date – 19 Jul, 2018
- Location – Maharashtra
- Goa Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Professors in Fine Art, Lecturer in Paediatric Surgery, Professor in Paediatric Surgery, Principal in Goa College of Home Science
- Total no. of Vacancy – 5 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate,
- National Institute of Design Recruitment 2018
- Post – Faculty, Senior Faculty, Associate Senior Faculty, Sr Technical Instructor, Senior Design Instructor, Dy Registrar
- Total no. of Vacancy – 16 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate, b tech, diploma
- Last Date –
Government of Bihar, Bihar Part Time Teacher Science & Maths recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 133 Posts
- Government of Bihar Recruitment 2018
- Post – Part Time Teacher Science & Maths, Assistant Cook, Part Time Teacher Social Science, Part Time Teacher Language, Warden Cum Teacher, Adeshpal
- Total no. of Vacancy – 34 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 7,000
- Eligibility –
- Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Associate Professor
- Total no. of Vacancy – 32 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 37,400-67,000 + Grade Pay Rs. 9,000
- Eligibility – ph d
- Last Date – 31 Jul, 2018
- Location – Madhya Pradesh