Recruitment in NBU for the post of Assistant Professor
04 Vacancies of Assistant Professor have been announced by University of North Bengal (NBU). Applications, in regard of purposed Assistant Professor Vacancy, are being invited from Eligible and deserving Candidates who possess Master degree in Law. Details of this vacancy is given below –
Vacancy details of University of North Bengal for the post of Assistant Professor
Advt. No. 47/R-12 Dated 18 Feb. 2012
Name of Post – Assistant Professor (Law)
No. of vacancies – 04
Essential Qualification – Candidates must have completed Master degree in Law with minimum 55% marks or equivalent from recognized University.
Desirable– Candidate who have qualified in NET/SET/SLET will be given preference for this post.
Salary- Rs. 27,432/- (Fixed) Per Month
Application Fee- Candidates who want to apply of Assistant Professor jobs should obtain prescribed Application format from University Office after depositing Rs. 200/-. Application format can be also downloaded through the link which is given below and sent it alongwith Bank DD of Rs. 200/- in favor of ‘ University of North Bengal Payable at the SBI, NBU Campus branch,Darjeeling.
How to Apply – Candidates having requisite Educational and desirable qualification as well and wanting to apply the same should obtain application format from University Office or download it through the link given below and fill it correctly and send it along with all attested copies of documents regarding Educational qualification, publication, two self addressed envelopes of 25*13 cm. Six set of application form filled in all respect should be sent to the below mentioned address.
Address for Obtaining and Submission of Application – University of North Bengal, P.o- North Bengal University, District Darjeeling, West Bengal, Pin code – 734013
Last Date for sending Application – 10 March, 2012
Recruitment Details can be found at the link given below –
Official site of University of Bengal is following –
More Govt Jobs given below
- Post – Lecturer (Homoeopathy)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 7 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 53100-167800
- Eligibility – post graduate
- Last Date –
- Post – Assistant Engineer (Civil), Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 57 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs.
- Post – Assistant Professors, Associate Professors, Professors
- Total no. of Vacancy – 24 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 6000
- Eligibility – post graduate, ph d
- Last Date – 01 Oct,
- Post – High School Teacher
- Total no. of Vacancy – 17000 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 36200
- Eligibility – post graduate, b ed
- Last Date –
- Post – Primary Teacher (PRT) (Group-B), TGT, PGT, Vice Principal, Primary Teacher (PRT) Music, Principal
- Total no. of Vacancy – 8289 Posts
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate, b ed, 12th
- Last Date – 13 Sep,