NCERT DTP Operators Recruitment
|No. of Vacant Posts||01|
|Interview Date||07th June 2012|
|Salary||Rs. 18000/- PM|
|Job mode||Contract basis|
Recruitment in NCERT for DTP Operators Vacancy
National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT), The Department of Education in Languages is looking for suitable candidates for filling up the vacant posts of DTP Operators Grade I (Bilingual) on contract basis for PAC approved Programmes. Hence, Interested applicants who are meeting with eligibility criteria given further may be appear in the Interview on schedule Date and Time. Recruitment related more details such as qualification, salary, No. of vacancies and other details are given below.
Job Details of DTP Operators Vacancy in NCERT
Post Name: – DTP Operators Grade – 1
No. of Vacancies: – 01
Educational Qualification: – Applicants should have completed Bachelor Degree in any discipline from any recognized Institution or University with Diploma in Desk Top Publishing with at least three years experience in a recognized Publishing House.
10+2 with Diploma in Desk Top Publishing with five years experience in a recognized Publishing House.
Computer Skills: – Applicants must have working knowledge in Computer Software such as; MS Office, Page maker etc.
Notes: – Candidates having knowledge of Corel Draw, Photo shop will be preferred.
Salary: – Fixed amount Rs. 18000/- per month.
Job Mode: – Contract basis up to 31st March 2013.
Date and Time of Interview: – Interview will be held on 07th June 2012 at 10:00AM.
Interview Venue: – Room No. 17, 02nd Floor, Science Block, DEL, NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi – 110016.
Applicants Age: – Not more than 30 years
How to Appear in Walk in Interview: – Willing applicants who are meeting with above mentioned requisite Qualification and other eligibility may be appear in the interview on schedule date and time. At the time of Interview applicants must come with one set attested copies of all supporting documents along with original documents.
Some Important Facts: –
- There are no any TA/DA will be paid for attending Interview.
- Those applicants who are already in service must come with No Objection Certificate.
- Those candidates who are already worked in the Council for more than two years are not eligible.
More details of the vacancy of DTP Operators in National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) are available on the web link given below: –
Official website of National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) is
More Govt Jobs given below
- Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh Trade Apprentice recruitment Apply Online November 2018 – 465 Posts
- RRB Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP), Technicians Result
- LICHFL, Assistant, Assistant Manager, Associate Result
- GHC, Gujarat Peon (Class IV) recruitment Apply Online October 2018 – 1205 Posts
- SEBI, Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Admit Card