|NCERT Professional Assistant, Semi Professional Assistant, Sr. Library Attendant Recruitment|
|Number of vacancies: –||05|
|Educational Qualification: –||Bachelor Degree or 10th passed|
|Age Limit: –||Maximum 25 or 30 years|
|Selection Process: –||Walk-in-interview|
|Date of Interview: –||25th and 26th October 2012|
Recruitment in NCERT for Professional Assistant and Sr. Library Attendant Jobs: –
National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) has released a recruitment notification in regard of filling up some vacancies of Professional Assistant, Semi Professional Assistant and Sr. Library Attendant. In concern of the recruitment, a walk-in-interview will be conducted by the council on two dates viz. 25.10.2012 and 26.10.2012. Applicants who are desirous and having relevant qualifications must have to attend the interview on scheduled date. Most of the information related to essential qualifications, age limit, how to apply, selection procedure, pay scale etc. of the NCERT vacancies are mentioned in below lines.
NCERT Notification Details for Sr. Library Attendant, Semi Professional Assistant Vacancies: –
1. Name of the Position: Professional Assistant
Emoluments: Rs. 13500/- per month.
Number of seats: 01
Essential Educational Qualifications: Must be Bachelor Degree holder with Diploma in Lib. Sc. and 04 years of experience in relevant field.
Age Limit: Should not be exceeded than 30 years.
2. Name of the Job: Semi Professional Assistant
Salary: A consolidated pay of Rs. 11360/- per month.
Number of vacancies: 03
Age limit: Should be under 25 years.
Educational Qualifications: Applicants must be qualified Bachelor Degree in any stream with Diploma certificate in Library Science.
3. Vacancy Name: Sr. Library Attendant
Emoluments: Rs. 7730/- per month
No. of seat: 01
Educational Qualification: Must be 10th standard passed and having skill of good handwriting and previous experience of library work.
Age Limit: Should not be above than 25 years.
How to apply: Persons who are interested and having above given qualifications may attend the interview on mentioned date, time and venue along with their bio-data and original relevant certificates.
Date and Time for Walk-in-interview: 25 & 26 October 2012 at 09:30 am.
Venue: Room No. 331, 3rd Floor, Chacha Nehru Bhawan, CIET, NCERT, New Delhi.
Important Fact: The appointment is purely based on contract for a period of 01 year.
To view detailed information of the NCERT Professional Assistant, Semi Professional Assistant and Sr. Library Attendant vacancies, have to log on the given below link:
NCERT Recruitment Details
Official website of NCERT: http://www.ncert.nic.in
More Govt Jobs given below
- National Institute For Research in Reproductive Health Recruitment 2018
- Post – Research Assistant, Sr Investigator
- Total no. of Vacancy – 9 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 31,000
- Eligibility – graduate
- Date & time of Walk in Interview – 20 July 2018 at 09:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- Location –
CBRI Roorkee, Uttarakhand Project Assistant recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 7 Posts
- Central Building Research Institute Roorkee Recruitment 2018
- Post – Project Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 7 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 28000
- Eligibility – m tech
- Date of Interview – 18 & 19 July 2018 at 08:00 AM to 09:30 AM
- Location –
- National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities Recruitment 2018
- Post – Office Assistant, Multi Tasking Staff, Administrative Officer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 3 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 40000
- Eligibility – graduate, 12th
- Last Date – 01 Aug, 2018
- Location – Mizoram
IISR Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh Young Professional II recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 1 Posts
- Indian Institute of Sugarcane Research Recruitment 2018
- Post – Young Professional II
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 25000
- Eligibility – post graduate
- Date of Interview – 27 July 2018 at 11.00 AM
- Location – Uttar Pradesh
- Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research Recruitment 2018
- Post – Project Assistant Level II, Project Assistant Level I
- Total no. of Vacancy – 5 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 25000
- Eligibility – graduate, b tech
- Date of Interview –