National council of Education Research and Training (NCERT)
Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-110016
NCERT is going to organize a walk in interview for selecting the eligible persons on the post of Assistant Editors and Proof Readers. Both these posts are available on the basis of contract. The tenure of contract is for one yr. Interested candidates may view all the details related to post below.
|Name of post||No. of posts and discipline||Essential Qualification||Terms of duty||Salary|
|Assistant Editors||06 (English-03, Hindi-02, Urdu-01)||Degree in arts / Science from recognized university||One yr||21000/- consolidated|
|Proof Readers||02 (English-01, Urdu-01)||Graduate form a recognized university with one yr. of experience as proof Reader in a reputed publishing house.||One yr||8100/- consolidated|
|Name of post||Age limitations|
|Assistant Editors||Not more than 35 yrs.|
|Proof Readers||Not more than 30 yrs.|
Note: – Relaxation in max age is available for the candidates of reserved category according to govt. guidelines.
Desirable ability: –
|Name of post||Desirable|
|Assistant Editors||Diploma/Certificates in any printing editing related course and Knowledge of word processing software.|
|Proof Readers||Working as proof reader in reputed publishing house and proficiency in the language.|
Selection Methodology: – Candidates having the eligibility norms would be went through skill test and the result of skill test is base for selecting the candidates.
Note: – Interested candidates who have match the educational qualification which mention above may appear for the skill test at the venue and time allotted by NCERT along with all the testimonials.
Allotment of Venue and time for Skill Test: –
|Name of post||Venue||Date and time|
|Assistant Editors||Publication Department conference Hall, Ambedkar Khand||10.03.2011 on 11.30 AM onwards.|
|Proof Readers||Publication Department conference Hall, Ambedkar Khand||10.03.2011 on 2.30 PM onwards|
General instructions: –
1) There is no any TA/DA admissible for the candidates who participate in selection procedure.
2) Candidates must bring all the original certificates on the time of interview.
3) The appointment is fully on the basis of contract so the candidates have not any right to seek about regular appointment.
4) Before participating in skill test it is suggested to the candidates please confirm about the eligibility norm.
Candidates may view full advertisement on the link showing below: –
For further information please log on to the official site: –
About NCERT: – NCERT has wide spectrum of their networks all around in India and country near by. NCERT is autonomous body which is setting the priority essentially required in education sector. The innovative ideas of NCERT is widely accepted in the education arena. Currently the curriculum of NCERT is followed by not only in govt. section institutions but also reputed institutions of private sector undertakings.
More Govt Jobs given below
- Post – Registrars, Sr. Registrars, Resident House Officers
- Total no. of Vacancy – 14 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 36000
- Eligibility – mbbs
- Date of Interview – 29 September 2018 at 09.30 AM
- Job Location –
ACTREC, Maharashtra Field Investigator recruitment Application form Download September 2018 – 5 Posts
- Post – Field Investigator, Assistant Supervisor
- Total no. of Vacancy – 6 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15,000 – 32,000
- Eligibility – graduate
- Date & Time Of Walk-in – 05 October 2018 At 11.30 AM
- Job Location –
- Post – Technician & Trade Apprentice
- Total no. of Vacancy – 390 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 7530
- Eligibility – graduate, b com, diploma
- Last Date –
NEIGRIHMS, Meghalaya Technical Assistant (Emergency) recruitment Application form Download September 2018 – 3 Posts
- Post – Technical Assistant (Emergency), Technical Assistant (Dialysis)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 5 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 18000
- Eligibility – 12th, b sc
- Date of Interview –
- Post – Field Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 10000
- Eligibility – bsc agriculture
- Date of Interview – 04 October 2018 at 10.00 AM
- Job Location – Karnataka