NCRPB Recruitment for Joint Director and Assistant Grade II (UDC) Vacancy
National Capital Region Planning Board (NCRPB) invites applications for filling up the vacant posts of Joint Director, Deputy Director and Assistant Grade II (UDC) from suitable candidates. So, eligible applicants may send their fully filled applications by 30th April 2012. Rest of the vacancy details are given below.
Job Details of Director Vacancies in NCRPB
01. Joint Director (Tech.)
No. of Posts: – 01 (UR)
Salary: – Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 7600/- per month
Academic Qualification: – Graduate Degree in Civil Engineering discipline from any recognized Institution or University with minimum 15 years working experience.
Age: – Maximum 50 years.
02. Deputy Director (project Monitoring & MIS)
No. of Vacancies: – 01 (UR)
Salary: – Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 6600/- per month.
Educational Qualification: – Graduate Degree in Public Health/ Environmental Engineering from a reputed Institution of Technology or University with at least ten (10) years working experience.
Age Limit: – Maximum 40 years.
03. Assistant Director
Discipline and No. of Vacancies: – Safeguards – 01, Project Finance and Procurement – 01, Financial Management – 01
No. of Vacancies: – 03 (UR)
Pay Scale: – Rs. 15600-39100/-, Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- per month.
- For Safeguards: – Master Degree in Environmental Planning or Environmental Sciences with at least seven years working experience.
- For Project Finance and Procurement: – ICWA/CA/MBA with 7 years working experience.
- For Financial Management: – FCA/ MBA in Finance Discipline with at least seven years working experience.
Maximum Age: – Applicants age should not be more than 35 years.
04. Joint Director (Tech) (Urban Planner)
No. of Vacancies: – 01 (UR)
Pay Scale: – Rs. 15600-39100/-, Grade Pay Rs. 7600/- per month.
Age Limitation: – Maximum 50 years.
Academic Qualification: – Applicants having BE (Civil), MA (Geography)/ B.Arch./ Bachelor of Planning and Masters in Planning from any recognized Institution or University with 55% marks are eligible for this recruitment.
Experience: – Minimum Nine years
05. Assistant Grade II (UDC)
No. of Vacancies: – 01 (OBC)
Pay Scale: – Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- per month.
Job Mode: – Direct Recruitment
Educational Qualification: – Bachelor Degree in any discipline from any recognized Institution or University with typing speed of 30 wpm in English or 25 wpm in Hindi and Knowledge of Computer Operation.
Application Fee: – Applicants must pay Rs. 100/- as application fee in the form of Demand Draft or Indian Postal Order (IPO) Drawn in favor of NCR Planning Board, New Delhi Payable at New Delhi’.
How to apply: – Applicants send their duly completed applications including with attested copies of certificates pertaining Educational Qualification and Experience and Application Fee on the address of ‘Member Secretary, NCR Planning Board, 1st Floor, Core – IV B, India Habitat Centre, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003’.
Cut off date for this application:- 30th April 2012.
For more details please click on the web link given below: –
Official website of NCRPB is
More Govt Jobs given below
- Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2018
- Post – Ticketing Consultant, Travel Consultant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 29 Posts
- Eligibility – 12th
- Last Date – 07 Aug, 2018
- Location – All India
- National Council of Educational Research & Training Recruitment 2018
- Post – Administrator
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 30,000
- Eligibility – b tech, m tech, mca
- Date & time of Walk in Interview – 24 July 2018 at 11:30 AM
- Location –
- Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Technician (Drilling), Foreman (Drilling), Assistant (HR), Assistant (Materials), Assistant (Accounts), Machinist
- Total no. of Vacancy – 145 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 20200 – 49300
- Eligibility –
- Madhya Pradesh Public Health Engineering Department Recruitment 2018
- Post – Chemist, Laboratory Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 16 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15000
- Eligibility – 12th, b sc
- Last Date – 10 Aug, 2018
- Location – Madhya Pradesh
GGRC, Gujarat Junior Officer (Field Operations) recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 7 Posts
- Gujarat Green Revolution Company Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Officer (Field Operations), Junior Officer (Technical), Software Engineer, System Engineer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 10 Posts
- Eligibility – post graduate, b tech, m tech, bsc agriculture
- Last Date – 27 Jul,