New Delhi Institute of Management – NDIM
New Delhi Institute of management was set up with a view to raise the standard of excellence in education system. Since its inception in 1996 the institute has always provided high quality of education and helped the upcoming business leaders to look out of the box. NDIM carries management education for the next generation leaders and mangers. Students of NDIM are provided with multiple opportunities to develop themselves into national and international level. The way of nourishing the students is different in NDIM. The institute conducts different methods of teaching techniques such as Case Study, Lecture Method, Field Visits, Group Projects, Seminars, etc. The institution has always been counted among the top rated Business Schools in India. From the past three years NDIM has been rated Above A ++ by Business India Survey. NDIM provides best opportunities to each learner to enhance their skills and makes them ready for the corporate world.
Q. What are the Post Graduate Courses offered by NDIM?
A: List of Post Graduate Courses offered by NDIM is as follows –
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management – PGDM – 2 Year Full Time Programme
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Marketing) – 2 Year Full Time Programme
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management – PGDM – 3 Years Full Time Programme
Q. What are the Eligibility Conditions?
A: Eligibility Conditions for admission at NDIM are –
- Candidates must entail a Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3 or 4) in any discipline
- Final Year students are also eligible
- Candidates with work experience or any extra qualification will be given extra weightage
Q. What are the scores accepted by NDIM for admission?
A: The Institute accepts various score cards –
- Candidates have to take any Nationalized Management Entrance Exam or CAT, XAT, MAT or GMAT.
- Company Sponsored / NRI candidates can take admission on the basis of Academic Record, Work Experience, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Q. What are the Selection Criteria for admission?
A: The Selection Criteria for admission are furnished below –
- Candidates are shortlisted on the basis on entrance exam score card.
- Shortlisted candidates have to go through Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Academic Record is also considered in final selection
- Work experience candidates are given extra weightage
Weightage of all components for candidates with CAT score card
Score in Graduation
Weightage of all components for candidates with MAT / XAT / GMAT score card
MAT / XAT / GMAT
Score in Graduation
Q. How to obtain the Application Form?
A: Candidates can obtain the Application Form in two ways –
- The prospectus and application form of NDIM can be obtained from the campus itself by paying the requisite amount in cash.
- Candidates can obtain the prospectus and application form by sending a Demand Draft of requisite amount in favor of “New Delhi Institute of Management” payable at New Delhi.
Q. What are the Placemen Records of NDIM?
A: There is a placement cell which continuously works all the year to select best job opportunities for its students. National and International companies visit the campus twice every year for Summer Internship Programmes and for Final Placements. NDIM has always been consistent in achieving 100% placement every year. Students are put into different methods of selection procedure by the recruiters. Students who perform well in the tests are hired by the companies. More than 60 companies visit the campus for recruitment. The placement cell invites the renowned companies for their students. NDIM students are placed in high positions with a good package. Some of the recruiters of NDIM are Airtel, American Express, ABN Amro, Bajaj Allianz, Bank of America, Barclays Finance, BIFM, Bristol Hotels, Britannia Industries, Capital I.Q, Capital Trust Limited, Cipla Ltd, Citi Bank, CNBC TV 18, Deloitte Consulting, Deustche Bank, Ernst & Young, Genpact, Golden Tulips, HCL, HDFC Bank, Heinz India, Indiabulls Securities, ING Vysya Bank, ITC Ltd, Jindal Industries, MRF Ltd, Naukri.com, Philips Electronics, Ranbaxy Laboratories, Reliance Securities, State Bank of India, Tata Teleservices, TIME Education, Videocon Industries Ltd, Wrigley Worldwide, Yamaha Infotech, YES Bank, etc.
Q. What was last year’s cut off marks?
A: Last year’s cut off marks for all the tests were –
|Cut off marks|
CAT / XAT / GMAT
Score of 500 and above