|NDMC Medical Officer, Homoeopathic Physician, Senior Resident, Assistant Veterinary Surgeon, Staff Nurse Vacancy|
|No. of Total Vacant Position –||28 Vacancies|
|Essential Educational Qualification||Different|
|Date of Interview||11th ,12th ,13th , 16th and 22nd of October, 2012.|
|Location of Job||New Delhi|
|Nature and Period of Job||Contractual Basis for Six Months|
Recruitment at NDMC for the Vacancy of Medical Officer, Homoeopathic Physician, Senior Resident, Assistant Veterinary Surgeon, Staff Nurse Jobs
New Delhi Municipal Council (NDMC) has issued a recruitment notification for the position of Medical Officer, Homoeopathic Physician, Senior Resident, Assistant Veterinary Surgeon, Staff Nurse. In regard of selection, A Walk in interview will be organized on 11th ,12th ,13th , 16th and 22nd of October, 2012. So, Competent and deserving person are being invited for attending interview. Remaining Details like no. of vacancies, age limit, Salary, Selection Process, Date, time and venue of Interview, How to Appear in interview etc are given below —
Vacancy Details of NDMC for the Jobs of Medical Officer, Homoeopathic Physician, Senior Resident, Assistant Veterinary Surgeon and Staff Nurse
Serial No., Name of Position, No. of Vacant seat, Maximum Age Limit, Salary (Fixed) Per Month
1. Medical Officer (Allopathic)/ GDMO Grade II – 08 vacancies, 30 years (62 years for Retired Person), Rs. 60,068/- (Rs. 46,000/- for Retired Person)
2. Homoeopathic Physician, 02 vacancies, 35 years (62 years for Retired Person), Rs. 60,068/- for fresh Person and Rs. 46,000/- for Retired Person.
3. Senior Resident – 07 Vacancies (Anaesthesia – 02, Gynecology – 02, orthopedics – 01, Medicine – 01, Surgery – 01), 35 years, Rs. 67,071/-
4. Assistant Veterinary Surgeon – 01 Vacancy, 30 years, Rs. 43,007 /-
5. Staff Nurse, 10 Vacancies, 18 to 30 years, Rs. 27,921/-
Educational Qualification, Working Experience and Desirable Qualification – For knowing this, Please go through the link given below as Recruitment Notification Details.
Age Relaxation – Relaxation in upper age limit will be given to OBC up to 03 years and 05 years for SC/ ST Person.
Location of Job – Charak Palika Hospital, Moti bagh, New Delhi / Palika Kendra , New Delhi
Process of Selection – Selection will be made on the basis of Interview.
Date of Interview – For Serial No. 01 and 02 – 11/10/2012 at 11.00 a.m.
For Serial No. 03 – 16/10/2012. at 11.00 a.m.
For Serial No. 04 — 22/10/ 2012 at 11.00 a.m.
For Serial No. 05 – 12/10/2012 and 13/10/2012 at 11.00 a.m.
Venue of Interview – Chamber of the Secretary, NDMC, Palika Kendra, New Delhi.
How to Attend the Interview – Desirous Person with having requisite Educational Qualification may appear in interview on above said Date, Time and Venue. Aspirants must come with applications along with one set self attested photocopies of all supporting documents as well as their originals also. one passport size photograph must be affixed on the application.
Important Facts – 1. Applicant should bring all of their original documents at the time of Interview. Applicant should come one hour before the time of interview.
2. For attending interview, No any TA/ DA will be provided.
To Know Details of Vacancy Notification about Educational Qualification, Desirable Qualification and necessary experience for the jobs of Medical officer, Senior Resident, Staff nurse etc of NDMC, Click on the web link given further like following —
Further recent updates related to this recruitment is available at the Official Website of NDMC —
More Govt Jobs given below
- Government of Bihar Recruitment, Result and Admit Card 2019
- ESIC Delhi Recruitment, Result and Admit Card 2019
- ITBP Recruitment, Result and Admit Card 2019
- Government of Andhra Pradesh Recruitment, Result and Admit Card 2019
- WBHRB, West Bengal Facility Manager recruitment Apply Online January 2018 – 2132 Posts