NATIONAL ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING RESEARCH INSTITUTE (NEERI)
NEHRU MARG, NAGPUR – 440 020
Environmental Material Division.
NEERI Recruitment for Project Assistant level II, III and IV September 2011
National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI) invites application for the post of Project Assistant level II, III and IV. The Candidates who are eligible for the given Post and who can fulfill all the norms and eligibility criteria given by NEERI are required to send their applications to the designated address within 17 th September, 2011.
The details related to the Post are given below: –
Total Vacancy: – 07 Posts
Post name – 1. Project Assistant II, 2.Project Assistant III, 3.Project Assistant IV (in various disciplines)
1. Project Assistant II
• Title of the Project:
1. DPTC for CO Oxidation and No Decomposition using Combinatorial Approach.
2. Advanced Materials as CO2 Removers.
• Educational qualification – Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Technology In Chemical Engineering or Master of Science in Chemistry with minimum 55% marks.
• Experience required – Experience of catalysis and catalytic reactors.
• Remuneration – (1) Rs.10000 PM for Project N 1. and Rs.12000 PM
• Vacancy – 03 Posts
• Maximum age limit – 28 years.
Project Assistant III:-
• Project Title – Advance Materials as CO2 Removers: A Computational Study of CO2 Sorption Thermodynamics and Kinetics.
• Educational qualification – Bachelor of Science / Bachelor of Technology In Chemical Engineering, Master of Science in Chemistry with minimum 55% marks plus two years experience.
• Experience required – Experience of Catalysis and Catalytic reactor.
• Remuneration – Rs.14000/- p.m
• Vacancy – one
• Maximum age limit – 30 years.
Project Assistant IV: –
• Project Title – (1) Single Enzymes Nanoparticle for Conversion of CO2 into Nanocomposite
(2) Development of Clean Coal Technologies.
• Educational qualification – Master of Science in Chemistry with 55% marks and PhD in Chemistry (for SC/ST candidates 5% marks relaxed)
• Experience required– The Candidates with two year experience in material synthesis and characterization for CO2 capture and vaporization will be given preference.
• Remuneration – Rs.15000/- p.m
• Vacancy – 03 Posts
• Maximum age limit – 35 years.
Age Relaxation – The relaxation for SC / ST / OBC and Women will be made as per GOI.
Important Notes: –
Project Assistant – II & III
1. The selection is on purely on temporary basis and it can be extended depending on the duration of the sponsored project on the satisfactory conduct/Performance of the appointee.
2. This selection does not come under the appointment of CSIR/NEERI in the form of temporary or otherwise.
3. No T.A will be given for appearing the interview.
How to Apply: –
1. Interested Candidates can apply for the post by sending their bio-data in the prescribed format with documentary proof of date of birth, educational qualification and experience etc. to the Project leader.
2. For Assistant level – II & III the application along with the document should reach before 16/09/2011.
Personal Interview: –
For Project Assistant II, III and IV – Candidates have to appear for a personal interview before the selection committee on 19/09/2011 at 11.30 AM (Monday)
Place of Interview – Office of Scientist & Head, Environmental Materials Division, NEERI, Nagpur.
Place of Interview for Project Assistant IV– Office of Dr. S.S.Rayalu at Environmental Materials Division.
NEERI Official website : http://www.neeri.res.in
More Govt Jobs given below
- IOCL Recruitment, Result and Admit Card 2019
- DRDO Recruitment, Result and Admit Card 2019
- NIAB, Telangana Senior Research Fellow recruitment Apply Online January 2018 – 2 Posts
- ICMR, delhi Scientist ‘C’ recruitment Application form Download December 2018 – 27 Posts
- NIELIT, Chandigarh Data Entry Operator recruitment Application form Download December 2018 – 59 Posts