North – Eastern Hill University
Ref No: 13/LD/Guest Faculty/2011/6022
Date: 27 July 2011
Applications are being invited from eligible and interested candidates for the recruitment of Guest Lecturers in the department of Law, NEHU, Shillong. Details about recruitment are given below:
For Teaching Economics: (Paper 1)
No of Post: 1
For Teaching Sociology:
No of posts: 2 (Paper 2)
For teaching Political Science:
No of total Posts: 3 (Paper 3)
First and third semester programme will be started from 1 August 2011.
M.A in following subject (Economics, Sociology or Political Science) With 55% Marks or Equivalent CGPA.
Knowledge of UGC-NET is more necessary for those candidates who will apply for this recruitment.
Experience: Teaching in any where.
1000/- per lecture subject to a Maximum of Rs.25, 000/- per month
Note: The applicants who will apply for this recruitment should reach their office of the undersigned latest by 2nd August 2011.
The Date of interview for this recruitment will be announced by the website of NEHU.
The candidates who will go to appearing in the interview will not get any TA / DA.
The candidates who will face the interview should take their original certificates at the time of interview.
Only those candidates will be selected for this recruitment that will pass in the interview.
For more details candidates can see below:
Detail Advertisement: click here
This university is established on 19th July 1973 by the act of Parliament. This university provides many facilities. Now a days this universities has 53 colleges, library, canteen and medical facility.to know more about NEHU see below:
Dr. J.J Mozika
Head, Dept. of Law, NEHU, Shilong – 793022
More Govt Jobs given below
TRB Tamil Nadu, Tamil Nadu Assistant professor in Law recruitment Apply Online July 2018 – 143 Posts
- Teachers Recruitment Board, Chennai Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant professor in Law, Assistant Professor (Pre-Law)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 186 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600-+ AGP Rs. 7000 (Pre-revised)
- Eligibility – post graduate, llb
- Last Date – 06 Aug, 2018
- Location –
JPSC, Jharkhand Assistant Professor (Backlog) recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 1118 Posts
- Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Professor (Backlog)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 566 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 6000
- Eligibility – post graduate
- Last Date –
Government of Maharashtra, Maharashtra Assistant Teacher recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 120 Posts
- Government of Maharashtra Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Teacher
- Total no. of Vacancy – 120 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 8,000
- Eligibility – graduate, b ed, b sc
- Last Date – 19 Jul, 2018
- Location – Maharashtra
- Goa Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Professors in Fine Art, Lecturer in Paediatric Surgery, Professor in Paediatric Surgery, Principal in Goa College of Home Science
- Total no. of Vacancy – 5 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate,
- National Institute of Design Recruitment 2018
- Post – Faculty, Senior Faculty, Associate Senior Faculty, Sr Technical Instructor, Senior Design Instructor, Dy Registrar
- Total no. of Vacancy – 16 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate, b tech, diploma
- Last Date –