NER Recruitment for Technician III Vacancy
Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) North Eastern Railway (NER) has released a notification for recruitment against Scout and Guide Quota in Group ‘C’ Posts. So, applicants may send their application form to the address of NER on or before 25th January 2012. More details of this recruitment is given below.
Recruitment details of Scout and Guide Quota in Group ‘C’ vacancy of NER
Notification No – NER/RRC/Group C/SG/01/2012-13 dated 24th December 2011.
Post Name: – Scout and Guide Quota
No. of Vacancy – 02
Salary: – Pay Scale Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 1900/- or Rs. 2000/- Per Month.
Educational Qualification: –
- For Technician – III: – Applicants must have passed Matriculation from any recognized Board with ITI in relevant trade.
- For other Posts: – Applicants should have passed Matriculation examination from any reputed Board with at least 50% marks and should have been an active member of a Scouts Organisation for at least 3 years and should continue to be active.
Age Limit: – Candidates should not be more than 30 years and not below than 18 years as on 01st January 2012.
How to Apply: – Send the properly filled application form in prescribed format available on recruitment web page along with attested Xerox copies of Qualification Certificate, Age Proof, Technical Certificate and self attested copy of Scout or Guide Qualifications Issued from Competent Authority for Unit or District /State/ National/ International Level events on the address mentioned below latest by 25th January 2012. Applicants must superscribe Application for the Recruitment Against Scout and Guides Quota” on the top of the application containing envelope.
Postal Address: – To, The Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment), Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), North Eastern Railway (NER), CCM Annexe Building, Railway Road No. 14, Gorakhpur (U.P.) – 273012.
Application Fee: – Applicants must pay Rs. 40/- in form of Indian Postal Order (IPO) or Demand Draft Drawn in favour of Assistant Personnel Officer or Recruitment, RRC N.E. Railway, Payable at Gorakhpur. There are no any fees for SC or ST category candidates.
More details of Scout and Guide Quota Recruitment is available on recruitment webpage of official website. For viewing details such as qualification, age limit, application fee and last date of North Eastern Railway (NER), Click on the web link given below: –
Official Site of NER is http://www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in/
More Govt Jobs given below
- Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Jr. Engineer- II (Civil), Sr. Assistant, Driver, Accounts Officer, Deputy Engineer (Track), Deputy Engineer (Civil)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 10 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 35,280 – Rs. 67,920
- Eligibility – graduate, b com, 10th,
- Kochi Metro Rail Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Manager-IT/Smart Solutions
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Eligibility – b tech
- Last Date – 25 Jul, 2018
- Location – Kerala
KMRL, Kerala Manager-IT/Smart Solutions recruitment Apply Online July 2018 – » Read more about: KMRL, Kerala Manager-IT/Smart Solutions recruitment Apply Online July 2018 – 1 Posts »
- South East Central Railway Recruitment 2018
- Post – Apprentice
- Total no. of Vacancy – 432 Posts
- Eligibility – 10th, iti
- Last Date – 31 Jul, 2018
- Location – Chhattisgarh
- North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Loco Pilot, Station Master, Senior Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk, Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk, Technician-III (Signal) ESM-III, Technician-III (Telecommunication)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 269 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 1900/ L 2
- Eligibility – graduate, 10th, 12th,
Eastern Railway, West Bengal Nursing Cadre recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 24 Posts
- Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018
- Post – Nursing Cadre, Lab. Technician
- Total no. of Vacancy – 24 Posts
- Eligibility – 12th, diploma, gnm
- Walk-in Date & Time – 07 July 2018 10:00 AM
- Location – West Bengal