NERIST Entrance Examination 2012 (NEE)
North Eastern Regional Institute of Science and Technology (NERIST) is going to organize an entrance examination for the Certificate, Diploma and Degree courses in the field of Science and Technology. The eligible candidates are invited to apply for the examination. The detailed description about; How to Apply, Application Fee, Important Dates are mentioned below:
How to Apply?
- The forms are available in the NERIST campus.
- The applicant may purchase the application form from the approved centers of North Eastern States selected by NERIST.
- The applicant can also download the application form from the official website of the institute.
- The forms are also available in the selected branches of Axis Bank.
- The price of the examination form is Rs. 750/-.
How to fill the Form?
- The detailed description about filing up the form is mentioned in the information brochure, which is given by the institute at the time of purchasing the application form.
- The applicants need to be very careful while filing up the form.
- Each information need to be mentioned clearly and overwriting should be avoided.
- The candidate filing the form off-line must ensure to send the application form in the appropriate address.
Application forms are available from the 1st week of February, 2012
Complete Application forms need to be submitted within 1st week of March, 2012
Entrance Tests date is Mid of May, 2012.
Note: All the above mentioned date is tentative and can be changed according to the NERIST Examination Board.
To see details click: NEE 2012 Notification Detail
Official website of NERIST: http://www.nerist.ac.in/