NIEIT Computer Operator, Data Entry Operator etc Vacancy
|Eligibility||Graduation with diploma, Intermediate with diploma, etc|
|Age limit||Not mentioned|
|Number of Vacant Posts||Not mentioned|
|Date Interview||7th, 8th, 9th, 18th August 2012|
|Nature of Job||Temporary|
Recruitment of Data Entry Operator / Computer Operator , System Officer, etc in National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology ( NIEIT ) Chandigarh :
NIEIT Chandigarh has announced to conduct a walk-in interview for appointment of eligible personnel as GIS Senior Scientific Professionals , System Analysts / Assistant Project Coordinator , Investigators , Computer Operator etc on contract basis for various project in H.P. Aspirants having certificates of requisite educational qualification can attend interview with original certificates of educational qualifications and its photocopies. Remaining details in this concern are mentioned under.
Recruitment details for the job of Computer Operator etc in NIEIT Chandigarh : –
Post Name – Remuneration – Educational qualification and experience : –
1. GIS Senior Scientific Professionals – Rs. 25,000 /- pm – Master degree in Soil Sciences / Geography / Spatial Planning / Urban Planning etc with two years experience in relevant field.
2. GIS Technical Assistants – Rs. 6,000 /- pm – ITI / Polytechnic Diploma in Computer Applications or PGDCA or Diploma in Information Technology with one year experience.
3. District Coordinator – Rs. 10,500 /- pm – Master degree in any discipline with Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications.
4. Assistant Project Coordinator – Rs. 15,000 /- pm – B.E. / B.Tech. in discipline of Computer Science / Electronics & Communication / Information technology or MCA or B. Level of DOEACC with three years Experience OR Graduation in any discipline with one year Diploma / PG Diploma in Computer Applications / Software Engineering / Computer Science and 4 years expereince in software development.
5. Data Entry Operator – Rs. 5,500 /- pm – Intermediate with Diploma in Computer / DOEACC ‘ O’ level and typing speed of 30 wpm in English or 25 wpm in Hindi and one year experience.
6. Investigator – Rs. 7,810 /- pm – Intermediate with Diploma in Computer
7. Computer Operator ( Steno ) – 7000 /- pm – Graduation with one year post graduate diploma in Computer science or applications / DOEACC ‘ A ‘ level / DOEACC Diploma and knowledge of short hand.
8. System Analyst – Rs. 15,000 /- per month – B.E. / B.Tech. ( Computer Science / Electronics & Communication / Information Technology ) / MCA / ‘ B’ level of DOEACC with 4 years experience OR B.Tech. / B.E. in other discipline / Master degree in Computer Science / Information Science with one year ‘ A ‘ Level of DOEACC / Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science / Application / DOEACC Diploma and 4 years experience.
9. System Officer – Rs. 11, 100 /- pm – B.E. / B.Tech. / MCA in Computer Science / Engineering or Information Technology or Master degree in Physics / Maths etc with Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science / Information Technology or Master degree in Computer Science / Information Technology with first class or B.Sc. ( Computer Science / IT ) / BCA / B.Sc. in Physics etc with Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science / Computer Application and two year experience.
Walk-in dates and times –
1. For. Sr. No. 1 and 2 – 07/08/2012 from 10 am to 1 pm
2. For Sr. No. 3 to 5 and 7 to 8 – 08.08.2012 from 10.00 am to 1.00 pm
3. For Sr. 6. – 09.08.2012 from 10.00 am to 1.00 pm
4. For. Sr. 9 . – 18.08.2012 from 9 am to 12 noon.
Walk – in Venue –
1. For Sr. 1 to 8 : – Hotel Cedar – Wood Building Lower Jakhoo, Shimla ( H.P )
2. For. Sr. 9 : – Computer Section, 2nd Floor, New Building High Court, Shimla ( HP )
Application fee – Rs. 350 /- through Bank draft in favour of ” Director, NIELIT, Chandigarh “, payable at Shimla. Fee will be also deposited in cash.
Note – Aspirants are requested to come for interview as per above mentioned schedule with application form furnished in all respects and original certificates of educational qualification and photocopies of all testimonials.
For more information in this concern , visit below given web link –
Notification published from website – http://doeaccchd.edu.in/
More Govt Jobs given below
SAMEER , Maharashtra Graduate Apprentice Trainees recruitment Application form Download October 2018 – 20 Posts
- Post – Graduate Apprentice Trainees, Diploma Apprentice Trainees
- Total no. of Vacancy – 28 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 10500
- Eligibility – b tech, diploma
- Date of Interview – 23 &
- Post – Skilled Field Assistant, Office Assistant, Power Tiller/ Tractor Operator
- Total no. of Vacancy – 9 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 13,000 – 15,000
- Eligibility – 12th, 8th pass
- Date of Interview – 31 October 2018 at 11.00 AM
- Job Location –
- Post – Geophysicist
- Total no. of Vacancy – 6 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 50000
- Eligibility – post graduate, m tech
- Date of Interview – 26 October 2018 at 08.30 AM
- Job Location –
- Post – Medical Officer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 37 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 24000
- Eligibility – mbbs
- Date of Interview – 09 October 2018 at 11.30 AM
- Job Location – West Bengal
- Post – Sr Project Engineer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 25,000
- Eligibility –