NIELIT Clerk Recruitment
|No. of Vacancies||25|
|Age Limit||Not Mention|
|Salary||Rs. 22300/- PM|
|Job Mode||Contract basis|
|Job Tenure||Six Moths|
|Closing Date||15th February 2013|
|Date of Interview||16th, 17th and 18th / 02/ 2013|
Recruitment in NIELIT Chandigarh for Clerk Vacancy
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) has issued a recruitment notification for filling 25 vacant seats of Clerk post. In this regard, a walk in Interview is going to conducted by NIELIT. So, eager candidates may send their duly filled applications on the address of NIELIT on or before 15th February 2013. For more details please see below.
Recruitment Details of Clerk Jobs in NIELIT Chandigarh
Name of the Vacant Position: – Clerk
Total No. of Vacancy: – 25
Educational Qualification: – Applicants should have completed Graduation in any discipline from any Institution or University which is recognized by UGC and Proficiency in Operation of Computer (Word Processing and Spread Sheets).
Salary: – Fixed amount Rs. 22300/- per month.
Application Fee: – Rs. 350/- must be paid by applicants as application fee in the form of Demand Draft Drawn in favor of ‘Director, National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT), Payable at Chandigarh’.
Job Location: – Chandigarh
Selection Process: – Applicants selection will be based on Interview.
Job Mode: – Contract basis for a period of six months.
Date and Time of Interview: – Interview will be held on 16th, 17th and 18th February 2013
How to Apply: – Eager and talented candidates who are meeting with educational and other eligibility of Clerks job may send their duly filled applications on the address of ‘To, The Director, National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT), SCO 114 -116, Sector 17 B, Chandigarh – 160017′ along with attested copies of all supporting documents and Original Demand Draft. Applicants must affix a latest passport size color photograph on right hand top corner on the application form.
Dead line for this application is 15th February 2013
Recruitment related more details are available on the web link provided below: –
Official website of National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT)
More Govt Jobs given below
- Mizoram Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Forest Ranger
- Total no. of Vacancy – 5 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4400
- Eligibility – b sc
- Last Date –
- Punjab Urban Planning and Development Authority Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Engineer, Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator, Draftsman, Law Officer, Sub Divisional Engineer, Senior Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 194 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 10300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4400
- Eligibility – graduate, b com, b tech,
- West Bengal School Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Assistant, Junior Peon, Technical Assistant Gr.-II, Junior Durwan, Junior Sweeper, Junior Farash
- Total no. of Vacancy – 552 Posts
- Eligibility – 12th, b sc, 8th pass
- Last Date – 20 Jul, 2018
- Location –
- Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board Recruitment 2018
- Post – Stenographer
- Total no.
- Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Assistant, Assistant Traffic Inspector, Traffic Inspector, Junior Accountant, Assistant Security Inspector, Store Keeper
- Total no. of Vacancy – 105 Posts
- Salary – Rs.