NIELIT Chennai Sr. Project Associate, Project Associate, Sr. Project Technician, Project Technician, Sr. Assistant Recruitment
|Total No. of Vacancies: –||07|
|Essential Educational Qualifications: –||Different|
|Age Limit: –||Maximum 27 / 30 / 35 years|
|Selection Process: –||Written Test and Interview|
|Job Nature: –||On contract for 02 years|
|Job Location: –||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Last date for submission of hard copies of online applications: –||31.12.2012|
NIELIT Chennai Recruitment for Project Associate and Project Technician Jobs: –
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) Chennai has notified for Technical and Non Technical vacancies like Sr. Project Associate, Project Associate, Sr. Project Technician, Project Technician, Sr. Assistant in the Diety Funded Project entitled ‘Capacity Building in the areas of Electronics Product Design & Production Technologies’ on contract basis for a fixed period of 02 years. In concern of the recruitment, online applications in given format are being invited from eligible applicants on or before 31st December 2012. For getting further information related to age limit, essential educational qualifications, pay scale, selection process, how to apply etc. must have to read next paragraphs carefully.
NIELIT Recruitment Details for Project Technician and Project Associate Vacancies: –
Name of the Post with Number of seats, Consolidated Emolument, Essential Educational Qualifications and Maximum Age Limit are as follow:
1. Senior Project Associate – 02 – (Rs. 28000-32000/-) – Bachelor Degree in Engineering with at least 65% marks and 05 years of experience / Master Degree in Technology or Engineering with 03 years of experience / Doctoral Degree in Engineering with 01 year experience – 35 years.
2. Project Associate – 02 – (Rs. 23000-27000/-) – Should be possess either Bachelor Degree in Engineering with minimum 65% marks or ME/ M.Tech. / M.Design – 30 years.
3. Sr. Project Technician – 01 – (Rs. 13500-17500/-) – B.Tech. / BE / M.Sc. / Full time Diploma in Engineering with 60% marks and 05 years of experience – 30 years.
4. Project Technician – 01 – (Rs. 11500-14500/-) – 03 years of full time Diploma either in Tech. or Engineering with 02 years of experience – 27 years.
5. Sr. Assistant (Accounts & Stores) – 01 – (Rs. 11500-14500/-) – Should be Graduate in Commerce – 27 years.
Selection Process: Selection of suitable applicants will be based on a written test and interview.
How to apply: Willing applicants who are citizens of India and having above given qualifications may submit their online applications through NIELIT website. After successfully submission of online applications, candidates are required to send its hard copies sealed in superscribed envelope with the name of post to the Director, NIELIT Chennai, ISTE Complex, 25 Gandhi Mandapam Road, Chennai – 600 025 latest by 31/12/2012.
Log on to under prescribed link for getting most of information related to the NIELIT Chennai recruitment notification:
Official website of NIELIT – http://www.nielit.in/index.jsp