NIELIT jobs for Quality Analysts Vacancies Walk in
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT), a unit of DOEACC Society, New Delhi, Govt. of India is going to conduct a Walk in Interview to fill up the vacant post of Quality Analysts Jobs on contract basis for Demographic Data Digitization for NPR Project. Therefore interested candidates may be appear in the interview of Quality Analysts jobs on 21st and 22nd February 2012. More recruitment related details can be seen below.
Job Details of Quality Analysts Vacancy in NIELIT
Post Name: – Quality Analysts.
Job Location and No. of Vacancies: –
- For Chandigarh: – 36 Posts.
- For Jalandhar: – 50 Posts.
- For Shimla: – 04 Posts.
- For Dehradun: – 11 Posts.
Total No. of Vacancies: – 101 Posts.
Salary: – Fixed amount Rs.7500/- per month.
Academic Qualification: – Applicants having Intermediate certificate (12th) from any Govt. recognized Institution or School with working knowledge of computers are eligible for the recruitment of Quality Analysts jobs.
Application Fee: – Applicants will have to pay Rs. 350/- as non refundable registration fee in cash form.
Interview Date and Time: – Interview will be held on 21st and 22nd February 2012 on Chandigarh and Jalandhar Centre and 22nd February 2012 on Shimla and Dehradun Centre.
Interview Venue: –
- For Chandigarh Centre: – National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT), SCO 114-116, Sector 17-B, Chandigarh.
- For Jalandhar Centre: – Anmol Complex, 1st Floor, Garha Road, Opposite Petrol Pump, Urban Estate, Phase – 1, Jallandhar – 144022 (Punjab).
- For Shimla Centre: – National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT), Cedarwood Building, Lower Jakhoo, Shimla – 171001.
- For Dehradun Centre: – Software, Technology Park of India, Incubation Centre (IT Park), Sahastra Dhara Road, Dehradun – 248001 (Uttaranchal).
How to appear in the Interview: – Applicant who fulfill the above shown educational qualification and wants to appear in the Interview must come with a filled application form in prescribed format along with all original and one set xerox copies of all certificates and a latest passport size color photograph at the time of Interview on schedule date.
Detailed Information such as application fee, eligibility criteria, salary, selection process and other details are available on the web link provided below: –
Official website of National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) is
More Govt Jobs given below
- AIATSL Recruitment, Result and Admit Card 2019
- DMRC Jodhpur Recruitment, Result and Admit Card 2019
- HARSAC, Haryana Project Assistant recruitment Application form Download February 2018 – 60 Posts
- OMC, Orissa Mining Mate-III recruitment Application form Download January 2018 – 40 Posts
- NIRRH, Maharashtra Lower Division Clerk recruitment Application form Download January 2018 – 1 Posts