Recruitment in NIELIT for the post of Quality Analyst
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) is looking for suitable Candidates for the post of Quality Analyst. In this regard A Walk in Interview will be organized on 03.03.2012 Analyst. So, NIELIT invites Competent Candidates to participate in Walk in Interview for filling up the such vacant post. Detailed Recruitment information is given below –
NIELIT Quality Analyst Vacancy Details
Name of Post – Quality Analyst (Demographic)
No. of vacancies – Total 42 posts are vacant for various 13 districts of Uttarakhand which are following –
Rudraprayag – 02, Dehradun – 04, Uttarakashi -03, Tehri Garhwal – 03,Bageshwar -02, Almora -04, Haridwar-05, Chamoli – 02, Champawat – 02, Pouri Garhwal – 04, Pitoragarh -03, Nainital – 03, Udham singh Nagar – 05
Essential Educational Qualification – Candidates must have completed Intermediate from any recognized board and having good knowledge of computer application and typing skill in English and Hindi with good speed.
Salary – Rs. 7500/- (Fixed) Per month.
Age Limit – Not mentioned.
Nature and Period of Job – This Job is on Contractual basis for a fixed period of 06 months initially.
Date and Time of Walk in Interview – 03 March, 2012. at 10.00 A.M.
Venue of Interview – 1. For Deharadun, Uttarkashi, Tehri Garhwal, Haridwar, Rudra Prayag, and Pauri districts—
Software Technology Parks of India, Incubation Centre (IT Park), Sahastradhara Road, Dehradun – 248001. Uttarakhand.
2. For Udham Singh Nagar, Nainital, Almora, Champawat, Bageshwar, Chamoli, Pithoragarh districts —
Shri Partho P Adhikari, Zonal Coordinator, NPR Data Entry Centre, 18th km Nainital Milestone, Old SBI Building, Jeolikote, Nainital, Uttarakhand.
How to Appear in Walk in Interview – Desired and Competent Candidates may appear in Walk in interview on any one venue of above mentioned on 3 March 2012. Candidate should download the prescribed format of application from the link which is given below and fill it care fully.Application form can be also obtained from NIELIT Centre. Candidates should come with application with pasted recent photograph on it along with attested copies of all required and respective documents regarding Educational Qualification with marks sheet, Working Experience (if any), Date of birth etc. and a sum of Rs. 350/- against application fee in cash to be deposited along with application before the time of Interview. Candidates have to produce their all original copies of documents also at the time of interview. Candidates are required to report by 9.30 am at the venue of Interview.
Detailed Recruitment information can be obtained through the link given here –
Prescribed format of Application can be downloaded from this link –
Further updates are available on Official Site of NIELIT which can be visited through the web address which is typed below –
More Govt Jobs given below
HPCL Biofuels Limited, Bihar Seasonal Vacancy recruitment Application form Download August 2018 – 28 Posts
- Post – Seasonal Vacancy, Non Management Vacancy, Management Vacancy
- Total no. of Vacancy – 56 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 1.44 – 03.00/- Lakh (Per year)
- Eligibility – post graduate, 10th, iti
- Date of Interview – 10,
- Post – Field Investigator, Research Co-Coordinator
- Total no. of Vacancy – 5 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 10,000 – 15,000
- Eligibility – graduate, b sc
- Date & Time Of Walk-in – 20 August 2018 At 11.00 AM
- Location –
- Post – Senior Manager
- Total no. of Vacancy – 12 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 1.5 Lakh Per Month
- Eligibility – mba
- Last Date – 22 Aug, 2018
- Location –
- Post – Scientific Assistant, Technical Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 14 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 44900 – 142400
- Eligibility – b sc, diploma
- Last Date – 31 Aug, 2018
- Location – Gujarat
- Post – Upper Division Clerk, Driver (Ordinary Grade), Work Assistant/A
- Total no. of Vacancy – 15 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 25,500
- Eligibility – graduate, 10th
- Last Date – 10 Sep, 2018
- Location –