NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF FOOD TECHNOLOGY, ENTERPRISES AND MANAGEMENT (NIFTEM), New Delhi
NIFTEM Professor Recruitment October 2011
Applications in prescribed format have been invited by National Institute of Food Technology, Enterprises and Management (NIFTEM),New Delhi from the Indian Nationals and foreign citizens for recruitment on the post of professor. Appointment will be done of Indian Nationals on regular basis and foreign citizens on fixed period basis in the department of Basic and Applied Science, Food Business Management and Entrepreneurship Development, Food Science and Technology, Engineering and Agriculture and Environmental Science.The candidates who will have prescribed educational qualification, experience, age etc will be considered as applicable to apply for professor post and they will have to apply only in prescribed format before last date of receipt of application form 10/11/2011.
Vacancy regarding details are given below: –
Name of Post – Professor
No. of vacancies – 05
Upper age limit – 60 years ( if applicants’ age is more than 60 years then will not be considered eligible for post)
Retirement age – 65 years ( Applicants will be retired at the age of 65 years)
Scale of Pay – Selected candidates will be paid Rs. 37,400 – 67,000 with Grade pay Rs. 10,000/- Per month. Minimum basic will be fixed as per 6th pay Commission recommendation of UGC. increment in pay scale will be also done according applicants’ experience and performance.
Educational Qualification – Applicants should have an eminent scholar with Ph.D from recognized university, good performance during academic performance and 10 publications of books, research and policy papers. publication of book should be of high quality actively engaged in research and policy papers in indexed / ISBN/ISSN numbered journals. if applicants will not have this qualification , they need not apply.
Experience – Applicants should have 10 years’experience in the field of teaching / research in College / University including the experience of guiding candidates for research at doctoral level.it is also essential to be eligible so it must have to applicants.
Responsibility of work: – Applicants’ responsibly will be to providing leadership in research, teaching, professional activities of the institute in order to food processing sector may develop and upgrade. they will have to also work in both academic / research and administrative requirements of the institute.
How to apply: –
1. Applications will be filed up only in its prescribed format by candidates with mentioning clearly Name of the post and Post applied for,it can be downloaded from the below given web link ” Download Application form” or from the official website of NIFTEM.
2. After completing first process, applications have to be accompanied with photocopies of all essential supporting documents of educational qualification, age, experience, publication etc and enclosed within a superscribed envelope ” Application for the Post of —-” and ” Name of Department ——–“.
3. Applications complete in all respects with all enclosures should be sent to Secretary, NIFTEM Society 3rd Flor, AMDA Building. 7/6 Siri institutional Area, August Kranti Marg, New Delhi – 110049.
4. Applications should reach at appropriate address on or before 10.11.2011
Applicants can know more details about this recruitment by clicking below given web link: ” Recruitment Details”
Official website of NIFTEM : – http://www.niftem.ac.in/NIFTEM/
More Govt Jobs given below
- National Institute of Design Recruitment 2018
- Post – Faculty, Senior Faculty, Associate Senior Faculty, Sr Technical Instructor, Senior Design Instructor, Dy Registrar
- Total no. of Vacancy – 16 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate, b tech, diploma
- Last Date –
Government of Bihar, Bihar Part Time Teacher Science & Maths recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 133 Posts
- Government of Bihar Recruitment 2018
- Post – Part Time Teacher Science & Maths, Assistant Cook, Part Time Teacher Social Science, Part Time Teacher Language, Warden Cum Teacher, Adeshpal
- Total no. of Vacancy – 34 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 7,000
- Eligibility –
- Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Associate Professor
- Total no. of Vacancy – 32 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 37,400-67,000 + Grade Pay Rs. 9,000
- Eligibility – ph d
- Last Date – 31 Jul, 2018
- Location – Madhya Pradesh
- Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board Recruitment 2018
- Post – Nursing Officer, Pharmacist, Lab Assistant, Radiographer, Stenographer Grade III, Auxiliary Nurse Midwife
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1451 Posts
- Eligibility – 10th, 12th, gnm, b pharmacy
- Last Date –
- Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Recruitment Board Recruitment 2018
- Post – Trained Graduate Teacher
- Total no. of Vacancy – 960 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 28,940 – 78,910
- Eligibility – graduate, b com, b ed,