NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF HEALTH AND FAMILY WELFARE
Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi – 110067
For a Walk in Interview in NIHFW
National Institute of Health invites for a walk in an Interview, Eligible candidates can face the interview, in this project National Institute of Health Family Welfare have post of contractual staff vacancy. Duration of appointment of the Staff will be only till January 2012. It can be extended if it is needed.
Date of Walk in Interview: 18, March 2011 and Registration will be made from 10.00 am to 11.00 am
Place of Service: National Institute of Health and Family Welfare, Baba Gang Nath Marg Munirka, New Delhi-110067
Posts, Qualification, Age, Experience and Emoluments detail are given below:
|S No.||Name and No.of posts||Age |
|1||Consultant (1)||Less than 65 years||MD (Community Medicine) MD (CHA)/MPH||25 years in Public Health, 5 years in Vector Borne Disease Control Programme.||Rs.1,25,000 (per month) consolidated|
|2||Consultant (1)||Less than 60 years||PG in Medical Entomology/Entomology/ |
Life Sciences/Bio Sciences
|10 years in Medical Entomology||Rs.60,000 (per month) consolidated|
|3||Research Associate (1)||Less than 40 years||Msc (Statistics)||3 years in Data Management||Rs.30,000 (per month) consolidated|
|4||Accountant (1)||Less than 35 years||M.com/B.com||3 years in Health Sector||Rs.18,000 (per month) consolidated|
|5||Computer Assistant||Less than 35 years||Graduate/ Computer skills (DOEACC “A” Level or equivalent to it||3 years||Rs.18,000 (per month) consolidated|
1. Section committee will decide to give the range of salary for suitable candidates.
2. The Relaxation for deserving candidates will be recommended by Selection committee.
3. Outstation’s Candidate will not be paid for TA/DA.
4. Document required on the Interview is a CV with attested copies of age proof/qualification and experience certificates as well as original Certificate required for verification.
5. Candidates have to produce NOC if they are working in any Govt. /Semi Govt. Organization.
About NIHFW: National Institute of Health and Family Welfare established by Health and Family Welfare Ministry on 9th march 1977 by merger of NIHAE and NIFP, it is a Technical Institute through which Special Services is provided in India like Education/Training/Research/evaluation etc.
The director of the Institute is Prof. Deoki Nandan who has worked in S.N. Medical College Agra as a Principle and chief.
For more detail visit: http://www.nihfw.org/
More Govt Jobs given below
- National Council of Educational Research & Training Recruitment 2018
- Post – Administrator
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 30,000
- Eligibility – b tech, m tech, mca
- Date & time of Walk in Interview – 24 July 2018 at 11:30 AM
- Location –
- Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Technician (Drilling), Foreman (Drilling), Assistant (HR), Assistant (Materials), Assistant (Accounts), Machinist
- Total no. of Vacancy – 145 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 20200 – 49300
- Eligibility –
- Madhya Pradesh Public Health Engineering Department Recruitment 2018
- Post – Chemist, Laboratory Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 16 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15000
- Eligibility – 12th, b sc
- Last Date – 10 Aug, 2018
- Location – Madhya Pradesh
GGRC, Gujarat Junior Officer (Field Operations) recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 7 Posts
- Gujarat Green Revolution Company Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Officer (Field Operations), Junior Officer (Technical), Software Engineer, System Engineer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 10 Posts
- Eligibility – post graduate, b tech, m tech, bsc agriculture
- Last Date – 27 Jul,
- Brahmaputra Cracker & Polymer Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Operator (Chemical) , Foreman, Operator (Fire), Technician (Electrical & Mechanical)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 19 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 14000
- Eligibility – 10th, 12th, b sc, iti, diploma
- Last Date –