NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF MENTAL HEALTH AND NEURO SCIENCES
Deemed University, Bangalore 560029
Applications are invited from Indian citizen for the recruitment of Secretarial Assistant and Co-ordinator Position for NIMHANS-TISS:GFATM . The Name of the project is “MHA on HIV/AIDS”. Under Prof. Dr. K. Sekar who is the Professor of PSW and PI.
Name of the post: Co-Ordinator
No of Post: There are only two vacant seats are available for the above post
Candidates should have following qualifications as below:
M.Phil. M.A. in Ph.D and PSW, in Social Work
Age Limit: Age of the candidates should be not more that 45 years
Salary: Rs.30000 per month, that is fixed
The duration of the project is only for six month. It will be counted from the first day of the appointment
Name of the Post: Secretarial Assistant
No. of Post: Only one vacant seats for this post
- Under Graduation in Science, Commerce and Arts
- Computer knowledge in MS office application will be preferable.
Age: Candidates should be of 45 years, not more than that.
Salary: Rs.5000 per month (Fixed)
The duration of the project is only for six month. It will be counted from the first day of appointment
How to Apply:
- If the candidates are eligible for the above post can make application on a plain paper
- Application should be sent by post with the latest Resume, proof of age and Xerox copies of necessary Documents to “The Director, HIMHANS, PB NO. 2900, D.R. College post, Hosur Road, Bangalore -560029”
- Application can also be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidates must mentions; the Date, Notifications No., Post applied for, Contact No., Correspondence Address and Email in their application.
- without the above particular, the application will be rejected
- A complete application with mandatory documents should be sent by 09/05/2011 till 4.00 pm (note- this is the last date)
For more information log on to http://www.nimhans.kar.nic.in