|NIMR Laboratory Technician, Data Entry Operator, Lab / Field Attendant Recruitment|
|No. of Vacancies||06|
|Educational qualification||Intermediate / 10th standard passed|
|Age Limit||28 years|
|Nature of Job||Temporary|
|Interview Date||26th June 2012|
NIMR Recruitment for Lab Technician, Lab / Field Attendant and DEO Vacancies: –
NIMR is stand for National Institute of Malaria Research. It was established in 1977 with the name ‘Malaria Research Centre’ which was renamed in 2005. Main function of the institute is for finding short term as well as long term solutions to the problems of malaria.
At present, a walk-in-interview on 26.06.2012 will be held by NIMR for filling up some temporary vacancies of Laboratory Technician, Lab. / Field Attendant and Data Entry Operator / DEO purely on contractual basis. In this concern, candidates who are eligible for the recruitment must have to report for interview on scheduled date and time along with bio-data and original and xerox copies of testimonials. To read detailed information in regard of essential qualification, age limit, how to apply, emoluments, selection procedure etc., see written below lines.
NIMR Recruitment Details for Lab Attendant and Technician and DEO Jobs:-
1. Job Name: Laboratory Technician
Number of vacancies: 02
Salary: Rs. 18360/- per month
Essential Qualification: Intermediate with Science and 02 years of DMLT is essential.
2. Name of the vacancy: Data Entry Operator / DEO
Total number of vacancies: 02
Emoluments: Rs. 16179/- per month of consolidated salary.
Essential Educational Qualifications: Should have Intermediate or its equivalent qualification with science discipline and 01 year of certificate or diploma course in computer application.
3. Name of vacancy: Lab. / Field Attendant
Number of posts: 02
Salary: Rs. 11581/- per month that is fixed.
Age limit for the recruitment: Must not be exceeded than 28 years.
How to apply: For applying, candidates are required to attend the walk-in-interview on given address, time and date. At the time of interview, a bio-data and original and xerox copies of certificates in proof of educational qualification, age, caste etc. must be carried by the candidate.
Interview will be conducted on 26.06.2012 at 10:30 am. at following address:
Venue for interview: Indian Council of Medical Research, NIMR, Field Station, Civil Hospital, Nadiad (Gujarat).
Important facts: –
The vacancies is available for the project entitled ‘Centre for the Study of Complex Malaria in India.
Click to given below link for knowing complete information of NIMR recruitment for Laboratory Technician, Data Entry Operator Lab / Field Attendant Jobs: –
To get further information related to the recruitment and upcoming vacancies, visit official website of NIMR.
Official webs address of NIMR – http://www.mrcindia.org/
More Govt Jobs given below
- Post – Security Agents
- Total no. of Vacancy – 40 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 20190
- Eligibility – graduate
- Date of Interview – 28 October & 14 November 2018 at 07:00 AM
- Job Location –
- Post – Junior Technician
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 5910 – 20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 1900
- Eligibility – 12th, iti
- Last Date – 15 Nov, 2018
- Job Location –
SAMEER , Maharashtra Graduate Apprentice Trainees recruitment Application form Download October 2018 – 20 Posts
- Post – Graduate Apprentice Trainees, Diploma Apprentice Trainees
- Total no. of Vacancy – 28 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 10500
- Eligibility – b tech, diploma
- Date of Interview – 23 &
- Post – Skilled Field Assistant, Office Assistant, Power Tiller/ Tractor Operator
- Total no. of Vacancy – 9 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 13,000 – 15,000
- Eligibility – 12th, 8th pass
- Date of Interview – 31 October 2018 at 11.00 AM
- Job Location –
- Post – Painter, Yard Assistant, Office Assistant (Fixed Term Employment for 03 years), Office Assistant, Commercial Assistant (Fixed Term Employment for 03 years), Management Trainee (HR)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 15 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 14,600 to 48,500
- Eligibility – graduate, 10th
- Last Date –