NIMR Project Assistant, Field Supervisor, Field Worker, Surveillance Worker Vacancy
|No. of Total Vacancy: –||12|
|Age Limit: –||28 years|
|Job Nature: –||Temporary|
|Last Date: –||25.05.2012|
NIMR Recruitment for Various Vacancies:- Walk-in-interview
National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) is one of the institutes of Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) which comes under the department of health research, ministry of health & family welfare, Government of India. In recent time, the institute is in the process of recruitment for filling up the vacant posts of Project Assistant, Field Supervisor, Field Worker and Surveillance Worker purely on temporary and contractual basis. So, it is going to hold walk-in-interview in two dates as 24.05.2012 and 25.05.2012. Desirable candidates who fulfill the recruitment related criteria must attend the interview on scheduled date. Candidates will get rest of the details in regard of educational qualification, age limit, how to apply, selection procedure etc. in written below lines.
NIMR Recruitment Details for following Jobs:-
A. For ‘Health Impact Assessment of Narmada Basin Dams and Resettlement & Rehabilitation Colonies in Madhya Pradesh’ Project:
Post Name, Number of vacancy, Salary and Qualification:
1. Project Assistant – 01 – Rs. 20,000/- per month – Post Graduation in concerned subject with good working knowledge of Computer Software, Hardware. Candidates must having 20 years of experience.
2. Field Supervisor – 02 – Rs. 15000/- per month – Candidates should be Graduate and having good knowledge of computer and 02 years of field work experience.
3. Field Worker – 07 – Rs. 7500/- per month – 10th standard passed.
B. For ‘Health Impact Assessment of Sardar Sarovar Project in Command areas of Rajasthan’:
4. Surveillance Worker – 02 – Rs. 6000/- per month – 10th standard passed.
Age Limit for all above given posts: Age of the candidate must not be more than 28 years of maximum age limit.
Walk-in-interview related information are as follow:-
For the recruitment, interview will be conducted in two dates. For Project Assistant and Field Supervisor, interview will be held on 24/05/2012 and for rest of the posts, interview will be held on 25/05/2012.
How to apply: Candidates who are eligible and interested for applying for the posts are needed to attend the walk-in-interview on scheduled date at Room No. 338, National Institute of Malaria Research, Sector – 8, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110077. Candidates must bring their bio-data and original and xerox copies of required certificates at the time of interview.
For knowing more information related to eligibility criteria, how to apply, selection procedure etc., log on the link provided below:
Official web address of NIMR – http://www.mrcindia.org/
More Govt Jobs given below
- RRB ALP/ Technician Result
- CECRI, Tamil Nadu Apprentices recruitment Application form Download November 2018 – 12 Posts
- LICHFL, Assistant, Assistant Manager, Associate Result
- GHC, Gujarat Peon (Class IV) recruitment Apply Online October 2018 – 1205 Posts
- SEBI, Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Admit Card