NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR THE ORTHOPAEDICALLY HANDICAPPED (NIOH)
Under the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
Govt. of India
House Staff (Residential) recruitment in NIOH
National Institute for the Orthopaedically Handicapped (NIOH) is going to conduct a Walk in interview for the recruitment of House Staff (Residential) from intelligent and dynamic candidates on contract basis. This information came through the Notification No – EMP-Notification/ House Staff/ 2011/ NIOH/ 6885 dated 18th October 2011. Recruitment details are seen below: –
Post Name: – House Staff (Residential)
Vacant Seat: – 02 seat
Salary: – Fixed amount Rs. 19752/- per month or as per as norms of West Bengal Government.
Academic Qualification: – Qualification of the applicants who are going to apply for the post of House Staff (Residential) should not be less than Bachelor in Medicine and Bachelor in Surgery from any Institution or University which is recognized by Medical Council of India.
Experience: – Applicants must have working experience in any Clinical Services at OPD, IPD and Camp.
How to appear in the Interview: – Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can make their applications on plain paper giving complete details and affix a recent passport size photograph on the right hand top corner on the application form with original and attested Xerox copy of supporting documents.
Interview Venue: – Director of National Institute for the Orthopaedically Handicapped, Kolkata.
Interview Date: – Interview will be conduct on 04th November 2011 till 2:00 PM.
Reporting Time: – One hour before Schedule time.
More recruitment details are available on web page. For opening web page please click on recruitment word.
Official website of NIOH is http://nioh.in
More Govt Jobs given below
- Post – Senior Officer (Medical), Senior Officer (Russian Translation)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 2 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 40000 – 1,40,000
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate,
- Post – Head Constable (Male), Head Constable (Female)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 73 Posts
- Salary –
- Post – Registrars, Sr. Registrars, Resident House Officers
- Total no. of Vacancy – 14 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 36000
- Eligibility – mbbs
- Date of Interview – 29 September 2018 at 09.30 AM
- Job Location –
AIIMS Jodhpu, Rajasthan Multitask Worker recruitment Application form Download September 2018 – 6 Posts
- Post – Multitask Worker, Laboratory Technician, Data Entry Operator, Research Assistant, Research Scientist – I, Research Scientist – II
- Total no. of Vacancy – 18 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 12000 – 15000
- Eligibility – post graduate, 10th,
BECIL, delhi Patient Care Coordinator recruitment Application form Download September 2018 – 75 Posts
- Post – Patient Care Coordinator, Patient Care Manager, Ambulance Paramedics/ EMT’s, Driver
- Total no. of Vacancy – 105 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 18,332
- Eligibility – graduate, 10th
- Last Date –