NIPER Walk in for Computer Lab Assistant, Office Assistant, Lab Attendant and Project Assistant Vacancies
A Walk in Interview on 14 February 2012 will be held by National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER) to select candidates against the vacant posts of Computer Lab Assistant, Office Assistant, Lab Attendant and Project Assistant. NIPER was established under the aegis of the Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, Govt. of India to work in Pharmaceutical Sciences and other related areas. Candidates desired may be appear in this Interview on 14th February 2012 between 9:30 Am To 10:30 AM. More recruitment related details can be seen below.
Recruitment Details of Computer Lab Assistant, Lab Attendant, Project Assistant and Office Assistant in NIPER
Serial No. – Post Name – No. of Vacancies – Maximum Age – Salary: –
- Project Assistant – 04 Posts – 30 years – Rs. 15000/- per month.
- Computer Lab Assistant – 01 Post – 30 years – Rs. 12000/- per month.
- Office Assistant – 02 Posts – 28 years – Rs. 12000/- per month.
- Lab Attendant – 02 Posts – 25 years – Rs. 8000/- per month.
Educational Qualification: –
- Master Degree in Chemistry or Biochemistry or Analytical Chemistry or Zoology or Microbiology Discipline from any reputed Institution or University with minimum 55% marks or M. Pharmacy in any discipline with minimum 2 years working experience.
- Graduate Degree in Computer Sciences with at least 55% marks and working knowledge of Hardware and Networking with minimum 01 year experience.
- Bachelor Degree with 02 years working experience in handling Academic or Examination or Accounts or Administration Matters in a University or P.G. or Under Graduate Colleges and good command on spoken and written English communication skills.
- Applicants must pass the Matriculation examination with minimum 01 year working experience in cleaning glassware and other related jobs in a Scientific lab.
Date and Time of Interview: – Interview will be held on 14th February 2012 between 09:30 AM to 10:30 Am.
Interview Venue: – IICT, Tarnaka, Uppal Road, Hyderabad.
How to appear in the Interview: – Applicants meeting with shown eligibility may download the application form available on the recruitment web page of official website and fill it carefully. After filling the application form applicants must enclosed original and one set of self attested xerox copies of supporting documents. A latest passport size color photograph should be affix on right hand top corner on the application form. At the time of Interview applicants must come with application form with all enclosures.
To know more details of the recruitment of Computer Lab Assistant, Lab Attendant, Project Assistant and Office Assistant Jobs in National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER) Hyderabad such as eligibility criteria, limitation of age, salary, how to appear, interview date and other details are available on the web link given below: –
Official website of National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER) Hyderabad is
More Govt Jobs given below
- AIATSL, Mumbai Utility Agent cum Ramp Driver recruitment Application form Download December 2018 – 50 Posts
- ECIL, Technical Consultant recruitment Application form Download December 2018 – 510 Posts
- SCTIMST, Kerala Technician (MRAC) recruitment Application form Download November 2018 – 4 Posts
- AMPRI, Madhya Pradesh Technician (1)/Gr.ll(1) (Turner) recruitment Apply Online November 2018 – 6 Posts
- VSSC, Kerala Graduate Apprentices recruitment Application form Download November 2018 – 173 Posts