NIPFP Junior Library Attendant and Mali Vacancy
|No. of Vacancies||02|
|Age Limit||25 years|
|Salary||Rs. 5200-20200/- PM|
Jobs at NIPFP for Junior Library Attendant and Mali Vacancy
National Institute of Public Finance and Policy (NIPFP) has issued a recruitment notification for filling up the vacancy of Junior Library Attendant and mali jobs. Applications are being invited from qualified and laborious candidates through the notification No. – Admin/1/2013. So, Interested and talented candidates may send their duly filled applications on the address of NIPFP on or before 20 days after the date of publication of this advertisement. Details are given below.
Recruitment Details of Junior Library Attendant and Mali Jobs in NIPFP
01. Junior Library Attendant
Total No. of Vacancy: – 01 (UR)
Educational Qualification: – Applicants must have passed the Matriculation examination from any recognized Board and certificate in Library Science discipline from any recognized Institution or University along with two years working experience in Library as a Messenger.
Total No. of Vacancy: – 01
Academic Qualification: – Pass the Matriculation examination from any recognized Board. Elementary knowledge of Hindi. Elementary Knowledge of Gardening.
Salary: – Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 1800/- per month.
Age Limit: – Applicants age should not be more than 25 years.
How to Apply: – Willing aspirants who are meeting with requisite qualification of any of the above mentioned posts may send their duly filled application on the address which is ‘To, The Secretary, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy, 18/2 Satsang Vihar Marg, Spl. Institutional Area, Opposite JNU (East Gate), New Delhi – 110067’. Applicants must affix a latest passport size color photograph on right hand top corner on the application form and enclose true copies of all suitable documents. Those applicants who are already in service must send their applications through proper channel.
Dead line for this application is 20 days after the date of publication of this advertisement.
Detailed information related to the NIPFP Junior Library Attendant and Mali recruitment may be viewed by clicking the under given web link: –
Official website of National Institute of Public Finance and Policy (NIPFP)
More Govt Jobs given below
- Madhya Pradesh Public Health Engineering Department Recruitment 2018
- Post – Chemist, Laboratory Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 16 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15000
- Eligibility – 12th, b sc
- Last Date – 10 Aug, 2018
- Location – Madhya Pradesh
GGRC, Gujarat Junior Officer (Field Operations) recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 7 Posts
- Gujarat Green Revolution Company Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Officer (Field Operations), Junior Officer (Technical), Software Engineer, System Engineer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 10 Posts
- Eligibility – post graduate, b tech, m tech, bsc agriculture
- Last Date – 27 Jul,
- Brahmaputra Cracker & Polymer Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Operator (Chemical) , Foreman, Operator (Fire), Technician (Electrical & Mechanical)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 19 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 14000
- Eligibility – 10th, 12th, b sc, iti, diploma
- Last Date –
- National Research Centre on Camel Recruitment 2018
- Post – Supervisor
- Total no. of Vacancy – 6 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 11500
- Eligibility – 12th
- Date of Interview – 28 July 2018 at 11.00 AM
- Location – Rajasthan
- National Agriculture Cooperative Marketing Federation of India Ltd. Recruitment 2018
- Post – Jr Field Representative, Jr Accounts Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 31 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 19,900 – 63,200
- Eligibility – graduate, b com, b sc, bsc agriculture
- Last Date –