- Post – Junior Research Fellow, Lab Asst/ Lab Attendant, Office Assistant, Research Associate III, Research Associate I
- Total no. of Vacancy – 10 Posts
- Salary – Rs. As per DST/DBT norms
- Eligibility – post graduate, 12th, ph d
- Date of Interview – 24 August 2018 at 09:00 a.m.
- Location – delhi
National Institute of Plant Genome Research is seeking applicants for Junior Research Fellow, Lab Asst/ Lab Attendant, Office Assistant, Research Associate III, Research Associate I on its websitewww.nipgr.res.in for post graduate, 12th, ph d. . If you will be recruited , you will be posted at delhi. Apply on or before 24-08-2018. For specific details like age limit, pay scale,eligibility criteria read the detailed information below.
|Post Name||No. of Post||Pay Scale||Required Qualification|
|Junior Research Fellow||5 Posts||Rs. As per DST/DBT norms||Masters in any stream of life sciences|
|Lab Asst/ Lab Attendant||2 Posts||Rs. 17000||10+2|
|Office Assistant||1 Posts||Rs. 15800||10+2|
|Research Associate III||1 Posts||Rs.||Ph.D. in plant Sciences|
|Research Associate I||1 Posts||Rs.||Ph.D. in plant Sciences|
Mode of selection : – Selection of the candidates will be according to the total marks obtained in Interview.
- Mode of Application :- offline
- Venue of Interview : National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR), Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi-110067.
How to Apply :-Candidates must download the prescribed application form from the web address www.nipgr.res.in and after that he should print it to take out a hard copy, send the completed application form in all respect as stated with latest passport sized photograph on or before 24-08-2018 to stated Address
- Last date – 24-08-2018
- Detailed Advertisement here – Click here for NIPGR Advertisement and Application form
Official Website : – www.nipgr.res.in