NIPGR SRF, Technical Assistant Recruitment
|No. of Vacant Posts||02|
|Last Date||31st May 2012|
|Job Type||Full Time|
NIPGR Recruitment for Technical Assistant and Senior Research Fellow Vacancy
A recruitment notification has been issued by National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR) for filling up the vacant post of Senior Research Fellow (SRF) and Technical Assistanton contract basis. So, Interested candidates may send their applications in prescribed format with all supporting documents on the address of NIPGR on of before 31st May 2012. Recruitment related more details are given below.
Job Details of Technical Assistant and Senior Research Fellow Vacancy in NIPGR
01. Senior Research Fellow
No. of Vacancies: – 01
Salary: – As per project Sanction and DBT norms.
Academic Qualification: – Applicants should have completed Post Graduate Degree in Bioinformatics or Life Sciences or any other Discipline from any recognized Institution or University with at least 60% marks are eligible for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow.
Experience: – Two years post M.Sc. Research experience.
02. Technical Assistant
No. of Vacancies: – 01
Salary: – As per project sanction and DBT Norms
Educational Qualification: – Applicants must have completed Master Degree in Life Sciences or Bioinformatics or any other related discipline from any Institution or University which is recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC) with minimum 60% marks.
Job Mode: – Temporary basis for a period of one year.
How to apply: – Interested candidates who are meeting with above mentioned eligibility criteria may send their duly filled applications in prescribed format available on the web link provided below with attested copies of all supporting documents and proof of research experience on the address of To, The Dr. Subhra Chakaraborty, Staff Scientist – VI, National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR), Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, P.O. Box No. 10531, New Delhi – 110067′ through registered post. On the top of the application containing sealed envelope applicants must superscribe ‘Application for the Post of SRF/TA in the DBT Research Project Entitled ‘ComParitive Metabolite …. Expressing AmA1 Protin’.
Dead line for this application is 31st May 2012
Some Important Facts: –
- Reservation of post shall be as per Government of India Norms
- Applicants must affix a latest passport size color photograph on suitable place on the application form
Recruitment related more details of Technical Assistant and SRF jobs are available on the web link Provided below: –
Official website of NIPGR is
More Govt Jobs given below
- Vizag Steel, Andhra Pradesh Junior Trainees Final Result
- SAIL, West Bengal Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) recruitment Apply Online November 2018 – 296 Posts
- NIT Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu Technician Apprentice recruitment Apply Online November 2018 – 27 Posts
- ECIL, Technical Assistant recruitment Application form Download November 2018 – 315 Posts
- Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh Trade Apprentice recruitment Apply Online November 2018 – 465 Posts