NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF PLANT GENOME RESEARCH (NIPGR)
ARUNA ASAF ALIMARG, NEW DELHI – 110067
National Institute of Plant Genome Research, New Delhi invites applications for the various posts from eligible and interested Indian candidates. NIPGR, New Delhi is an self-governing Research organization funded by department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology, Govt. of India, to follow research on diverse aspects of Plant genomics. For more information about Posts, Salary, Age and Qualification please see the below table: –
|Post Name||No. of vacant seat||Age||Pay-Scale||Qualification|
|02 (OBC-01, Gen-01)||Maximum 30 years old.||Rs. 9300-34800 with Grade Pay Rs. 4600/-.||Bachelor Degree with minimum 5 years experience in the pre-revised Pay Band – 2|
Junior Engineer (Electrical)
|01 (UR)||Upper age Limitation is 30 years.||Rs. 9300 – 34800 with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-.|
Higher Secondary with 3 year Diploma in Engineering Technology (Electrical).
|Fixed salary and on contract basis as per experience in the relevant field and norms.||Retired as an engineer of CPWD or any other Govt. or Non Govt. Sector.|
Selection Process: – Selection will be made on the basis of Performance of interview.
- Age Relaxation and Reserve seats are as per as Indian Government Act.
- Last date for sending the application form is on or before 9th May 2011.
- Those candidates who are working in any Government / PSUs/ self-governing Bodies must come with NOC at the time of interview.
- Applicant must enter post name on the top of the envelope.
- No any travel allowance will be remunerated for attending interview.
- Engagement will be made originally on contract basis for a stage of 5 years with an early probation stage of one year.
- Only complete and prescribed Performa application will be accepted.
Enclosures: – Fill up the prescribed application form and enclose Qualification Certificates Xerox Copy, Caste Certificate Xerox copy for age Relaxation and three recent passport size photographs (One is affixed on application form) and send it.
Address for sending the application: – Director, National Institute of Plant Genome Research, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, P. B. No. 10531, New Delhi – 110067.
For more information about this Recruitment please click the recruitment word.
For down load the application Performa in word format please see the Recruitment last page.
For more details about National Institute of Plant Genome Research please visit the official website www.nipgr.res.in
More Govt Jobs given below
- Ministry Of Textiles Recruitment 2018
- Post – Technical Officer, Consultant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 7 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 35,000
- Eligibility – b tech, m tech
- Last Date – 03 Aug, 2018
- Location – Maharashtra
- ESIC Gujarat Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Engineer, Assistant Engineer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 11 Posts
- Eligibility – b tech
- Date of Interview – 01 August 2018 at 11:00 AM
- Location – Gujarat
- Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Lecturer , Joint Director, Project Manager, Instrumentation Engineer, Anaesthetist, Assistant Professor
- Total no. of Vacancy – 12 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate, b tech, mbbs
- Last Date –
CBRI Roorkee, Uttarakhand Project Assistant recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 7 Posts
- Central Building Research Institute Roorkee Recruitment 2018
- Post – Project Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 7 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 28000
- Eligibility – m tech
- Date of Interview – 18 & 19 July 2018 at 08:00 AM to 09:30 AM
- Location –