|NIRRH Research officer, Senior Investigator, Secretarial Assistant, Statistical Assistant Vacancy|
|No. of Vacancies||12 Seat|
|Process of Selection||Interview|
|Date of Interview||03/09/2012|
Recruitment at NIRRH for the Vacancy of Research Officer, Secretarial Assistant, Statistical Assistant and Senior Investigator Job National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health (NIRRH) has prepared to conduct a Walk in interview on 03rd of September, 2012 for selection of suitable and qualified person for the position of Research Officer, Secretarial Assistant, Statistical Assistant and Senior Investigator. Interested and competent personnel are being invited by NIRRH for appearing in interview.
Vacancy Details of the Job of NIRRH for the Position of Research Officer, Secretarial Assistant, Statistical Assistant and Senior Investigator Job
Serial No., Name of Position, No. of Vacancies, Fixed Salary, Educational Qualification, Desirable, Age Limit, Job Duration
1.Research Officer, 01 vacancies, Rs. 51,364/- Per Month, MBBS with 02 year working experience / DGO, MD/ DNB in Gynecology and working experience in relevant area with Awareness of Computer Application, Not more than 35 years, Four Months.
2. Research Officer, 01 Vacancies, Rs. 51,364/- Per Month, MBBS and two months experience / B.Pth/ BDS/ B.Oth/ BAMS with DPH or MPH, MD, Not more than 35 years, Four month.
3. Senior Investigator, 08 th, Rs. 27,397/- p.m., Bachelor degree in Social Science with five years experience or Bachelor with Diploma in concerned subject with minimum three years working experience, PG in Sociology/ Population Studies/ public health/ social work/ and experience in area of data of health services, Not more than 35 years, Two months.
4. Secretarial Assistant, 01 Seat, Rs. 12,450/-, Intermediate passed or equivalent with knowledge of English typing with 30wpm and Hindi typing with speed of 25 wpm, English short hand with 60 wpm, Not more than 28 years, Four Months.
5. Statistical Assistant, 01 Seat, Rs. 22,120/- Per Month, Graduation in Statistics with two years experience, Not more than 30 years, up to 28 Feb. 2013.
Age Relaxation – Relaxation in upper age limit will be given as per Govt norms for reserved category personnel.
Selection Process – The mode of selection will be Interview.
Date of Interview – 03/09/2012 between 9.00 am to 12.00 noon.
Venue of Interview – National Institute for Research in Productive Health (ICMR), J.M. Street, Parel, Mumbai – 400012.
How to appear in interview – Applicants having requisite Educational qualification and experience may appear in interview on above said date, time and venue with application in prescribed format (downloadable from the link given below on this page.). One set of attested copies of all relevant and required documents should be attached with the application. A passport size color photograph must be pasted on the suitable place of application. Applicants are required to bring all original certificates at the time of interview.
Important Facts – 1. For Appearing in interview or Joining, Candidates will not be paid any TA/ DA.
To view Details of the Job of Research Officer, Senior Investigator, Secretarial Assistant, and Statistical Assistant of NIRRH, Click on the following given web link —
NIRRH Recruitment Notification Details
Prescribed format of application is available through this link —
Further updates are available at the Official Website of NIRRH —
More Govt Jobs given below
- NIRRH, Maharashtra Lower Division Clerk recruitment Application form Download January 2018 – 1 Posts
- India Seeds, Trainee recruitment Apply Online January 2018 – 190 Posts
- NYKS, District Youth Coordinator Admit Card
- High Court Patna, Bihar Librarian recruitment Apply Online January 2018 – 1 Posts
- Balmer Lawrie, Associate / Sr. Associate recruitment Apply Online January 2018 – 13 Posts