NIRT Chennai Scientist ‘C’ Recruitment
|No. of Vacancies||03|
|Age Limit||40 years|
NIRT Chennai Recruitment for Scientist C Jobs: –
NIRT – National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis was established in 1965 as a five year project by the Government of Tamil Nadu, World Health Organization and the British Medical Research Council. Main purpose of establishment of the Institute was for developing studies designed to provide information of the mass domiciliary application of chemotherapy in the treatment of pulmonary TB.
Now the institute has issued a notification in concern of recruitment on the vacancies of Scientist ‘C’ in Medical department of ICMR’s National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis, Chennai. Applications for the recruitment will be accepted up to 08.08.2012. So, willing persons are eligible must submit their applications before last date. Most of the details viz. essential educational qualifications, age limit, how to apply, selection procedure, pay scale etc. are mentioned in below lines.
NIRT Chennai Scientist C Recruitment Details: –
Job name: Scientist C
Number of vacancies: 03
Pay Sale: Rs. 15600-39100/- and Grade Pay Rs. 6600/-
Essential Educational Qualifications: Only MBBS Degree holder applicants are eligible for the post.
Experience: 04 years of either teaching or research and development experience in relevant field are must.
Age Limit: Should be under 40 years old.
Application Fee: Rs. 100/- in shape of IPO in favour of Director in Charge, National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis payable at Chennai.
How to apply: Firstly, applicants are required to download their application form from the website of ICMR up to closing date of applications. After get application form, it should be filled by candidate in all respects and sent to the Director in Charge, National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (Formerly Tuberculosis Research Centre), No. 1, Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road, Chetput, Chennai – 600 031 latest by 8th August 2012. Candidates must enclose the following copies of certificates:
Enclosures: Birth and community certificate, educational qualification and experience certificate.
Some notable points:
i) SC /ST / PH applicants are exempted from paying the application fee.
ii) Enclosed documents must be attested by Gazetted Officer.
To know more about the NIRT Chennai Scientist C recruitment, log on the link under provided:
Official website of NIRT Chennai – http://www.trc-chennai.org/
More Govt Jobs given below
- Post – Technician & Trade Apprentice
- Total no. of Vacancy – 390 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 7530
- Eligibility – graduate, b com, diploma
- Last Date –
AIIMS Jodhpu, Rajasthan Multitask Worker recruitment Application form Download September 2018 – 6 Posts
- Post – Multitask Worker, Laboratory Technician, Data Entry Operator, Research Assistant, Research Scientist – I, Research Scientist – II
- Total no. of Vacancy – 18 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 12000 – 15000
- Eligibility – post graduate, 10th,
MOES, Maharashtra Project Scientist ‘B’ recruitment Application form Download September 2018 – 6 Posts
- Post – Project Scientist ‘B’, Project Technical Assistant, Project Technical Officer , Administrative Officer, Personal Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 13 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39,100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate,
- Post – Scientist -E
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Eligibility – ph d
- Last Date – 08 Oct, 2018
- Job Location – Telangana
- Post – Graduate Apprentice Trainees , Diploma Apprentice Trainee, ITI Apprentice Trainees
- Total no. of Vacancy – 150 Posts
- Salary –