National Institute of Siddha, Chennai
Q. What is NIS Exam?
A. National Institute of Siddha (NIS) Exam is an Entrance Examination for admission to the Master Degree Programs. This examination is conducted by National Institute of Siddha, Chennai (NIS Chennai). The Post Graduation Programs of this institute came into force in the year 2004. Candidates qualifying the examination will get admission to various Post Graduate courses. Students interested in medicine will have good opportunity if they crack this Entrance Examination. The courses will be of three years and at the end of each academic year an examination takes place.
Q. What are the Post Graduate Programs available after clearing the Entrance Examination?
A. Following is the list of Programs to which the selected candidates are admitted:
1. Branch I M.D (Siddha) – Maruthuvam
2. Branch II M.D (Siddha) – Gunapadam
3. Branch III M.D (Siddha) – Sirappu Maruthuvam
4. Branch IV M.D (Siddha) – Kuzhandhai Maruthuvam
5. Branch V M.D (Siddha) – Noi Naadal
6. Branch VI M.D (Siddha) – Nanjunoolum Maruthuva Neethinoolum
Q. What are the eligibility criteria of NIS?
A. The list of qualification required for NIS Entrance Examination is as follows:
1. Applicants should have cleared Bachelors of Siddha Medicine & Surgery (BSMS) / Bachelor of Indian Medicine (BIM) from any Indian University along with the completion of Compulsory Rotatory Resident Internship (C.R.R.I). Applicants who will be completing C.R.R.I before the date of Entrance Examination are also eligible to apply for the M.D (Siddha) program.
2. Applicants name should have been registered in either State Council of Indian Medicine or Central Council of Indian Medicine.
Q. What is the Examination Pattern of NIS Entrance exam?
A. The examination pattern of NIS Entrance Exam is explained below.
1. The time limit of the examination is of three hours
2. The question paper will consists of multiple choice questions
3. The question paper will cover syllabus of BSMS course.
4. The question paper will be in both Tamil and English
5. Total number of questions will be 250
6. Each question will carry 1 mark
7. There is negative marking for every wrong answer. 0.25 marks will be deducted from the maximum marks allotted to that question.
More Govt Jobs given below
Teacher Eligibility Test of Kerala (K-TET) Notification
Competitive Examination, to adjudge eligibility of aspirant of Lower Primary Teacher, Upper Primary Teacher & High Schools Teacher, is due in Kerala state. As you know well, after implementation of RTE Act 2009 any state of India is abided by common rule, while making appointment on teaching positions. All states have to organize separate Teacher Eligibility Test (TET), whenever teaching faculty required. Move to conduct TET was taken to improve teaching standard at primary level.
Application Stutus of MTS in ESIC Delhi 2012
As we know, ESIC New Delhi had issued a recruitment notification for the post of Upper Division Clerks (UDC) and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) in the Pay Band Rs.5200 to 20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.Rs.2400 and Rs.1800 respectively. The total vacancies for both the posts were 204, Out of which 137 for Upper Division Clerk (UDC) and 67 for Multi Tasking Staff (MTS). Well,
JPSC 4th Combined Civil Services Mains Exam 2012 Exam Schedule
Jharkhand Public service Commission (JPSC) has just announced the Exam Schedule for the Mains Exam of 4th Combined Civil Services. Candidates who have qualified in the Preliminary Test (PT) and obviously applied for this Examination and eligible to appear in this mains written exam can know the Exam schedule through the weblink given below –
JPSC 4th Combined Civil Services Mains Exam Schedule
This main written examination will be started from 25/05/2012 and it will end on 15/06/2012.
HPSSSB Clerk Exam 2012
Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Board (HPSSSB) has just released a notification to find out roll number and Exam centre for the written examination of Clerk 2012. Candidates who have applied for this post and waiting for knowing examination schedule, roll number and centre of exam etc may know it after clicking the web link provided for this purpose like this —
HPSSSB Roll number and Centre of exam for the post of Clerk
Interested Candidates who have applied for this post and wanting to know the schedule,
HP State Combined Pre-Medical Entrance Test Notification
An announcement about HPCPMET 2012 has been made by HP University. As you know well that HPCPMET is common entrance test, which is organiesed every year for choosing eligible candidates for taking Admission in MBBS & BDS courses in Govt. Colleges and Private colleges of HP State. This year HPCPMET will be organised on 25th May 2012. Regrading HPCPMET 2012, applications are invited from Those who are between 17 to 25 years of age and completed 12th with PCB.