NIT Durgapur Technical Assistant, Lower Division Assistant etc Vacancy
|Eligibility||Diploma, Master degree, Graduation|
|Age limit||Not exceed than 35 years|
|Number of Vacant Posts||10|
|Selection Process||Personal Interview|
|Nature of Job||Permanent|
Recruitment of Technical Assistant, Lower Division Assistant, Mistry Instructor and Skilled Staff in National Institute of Technology, Durgapur :
NIT Durgapur is technological institution which was formerly known as Regional Engineering College, Durgapur set up in the year 1960 by an act of parliament. Now it is offering Graduate, Post Graduate and Ph.D degree courses in lot of disciplines.
A notification in concern of recruitment of Lower Division Assistant, Technical Assistant, Mistry Instructor and Skilled Staff has been issued by the National Institute of Technology ( NIT ), Durgapur in which applications in prescribed format are invited by 04-07-2012 from the persons who belong to category of SC / ST. Applicants who will have the below mentioned eligibility criteria can apply along with all essential documents in the office of the Registrar on or before last date of submission of application. Applicants interesting can collect more information in concern of this recruitment from below given paragraphs.
Recruitment details for the job of Technical Assistant, Lower Division Clerk, Skilled Staff and Mistry Instructor
Advertisement No. NITD / SRD – 02 / 04 / 2012
1. Technical Assistant
No. of Vacancies – 03
Pay Scale – Rs. 9300 – 34800 plus Rs. 4200 /- Grade Pay per month
Educational qualification – Diploma in Engineering in respective discipline from recognized university with 4 years experience as Senior Mechanic.
OR Master degree in Science with one year experience or Bachelor degree in Engineering or Bachelor degree in science with 4 years experience as Senior Mechanic.
2. Mistry Instructor
No. of Vacancies – 02
Pay Scale – Rs. 5200 – 20200 with Rs. 2800 /- Grade pay per month
Educational qualification – Diploma in Engineering in appropriate field with two years experience as Senior Mechanic or equivalent.
3. Skilled Staff
No. of Vacancies – 03
Scale of pay – Rs. 5200 – 20200 /- plus Rs. 2400 /- grade pay per month
Educational qualification – Diploma in Engineering in respective discipline with two years experience or National Trade certificate in appropriate trade with five year experience.
4. Lower Division Assistant
No. of Vacancies – 02
Pay Scale – Rs. 5200 – 20200 plus Rs. 1900 /- Grade Pay per month
Educational qualification – Graduation in any discipline from any recognized university with typing speed of 40 wpm and corresponding 12000 KDPH.
Age limit – Applicants’ maximum age should not be exceed than 35 years
Selection procedure – Selection of applicants will be done on the basis of performance in personal interview.
How to apply – Applicants wishing and fulfilling the above mentioned eligibility can apply for the recruitment of technical assistant, lower division assistant etc by submitting the application filled in prescribed format and accompanied by attested copies of certificates of educational qualification, age etc in the office of the Registrar, NIT Durgapur, Mahatma Gandhi Avenue, Durgapur – 713209 West Bengal India. Application should reach at appropriate address on or before 4th July 2012.
Applicants can know more information about this recruitment and download application form from below given web link –
Official website of NIT Durgapur – http://www.nitdgp.ac.in/
More Govt Jobs given below
- Mizoram Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Forest Ranger
- Total no. of Vacancy – 5 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4400
- Eligibility – b sc
- Last Date –
- Punjab Urban Planning and Development Authority Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Engineer, Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator, Draftsman, Law Officer, Sub Divisional Engineer, Senior Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 194 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 10300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4400
- Eligibility – graduate, b com, b tech,
- West Bengal School Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Assistant, Junior Peon, Technical Assistant Gr.-II, Junior Durwan, Junior Sweeper, Junior Farash
- Total no. of Vacancy – 552 Posts
- Eligibility – 12th, b sc, 8th pass
- Last Date – 20 Jul, 2018
- Location –
- Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board Recruitment 2018
- Post – Stenographer
- Total no.
- Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Assistant, Assistant Traffic Inspector, Traffic Inspector, Junior Accountant, Assistant Security Inspector, Store Keeper
- Total no. of Vacancy – 105 Posts
- Salary – Rs.