NIT Durgapur Recruitment For Assistant Professor
|Eligibility||PG in related discipline with Ph.D|
|No. of Vacant Posts||19|
|Last Date||30th April 2012|
Job in NIT Durgapur for Assistant Professor Vacancy
National Institute of Technology (NIT) Durgapur is located at 160 Kms North West of Kolkata on the Howrah Delhi Main Railway line, invites application for filling up the vacant posts of Assistant professor from qualified and interested SC, ST, PH and OBC category candidates. So, Applicants who are meeting with eligibility criteria given further may send their filled applications on the address of NIT Durgapur. Recruitment related more details such as qualification, limitation of age, salary, application fee etc can be seen below.
Job Details of Assistant Professor in NIT Durgapur
Advertisement No. – NITD/ 10/ 03/ 2012 Dated 30th March 2012
Post Name: – Assistant Professor
Discipline and No. of Vacancies: – Biotechnology – 03 (SC-01, ST-01, OBC-01), Chemical Engineering – 02 (ST-01, OBC-01), Computer Science and Engineering – 03 (OBC-02, ST-01), Electrical Engineering – 04 (OBC-03, ST-01), Electronics and Communication Engineering – 03 (OBC-02, ST-01), Information Technology – 01 (OBC), Mechanical Engineering – 01 (OBC), Humanities and Social Science – 01 (ST) and Management Studies – 01 (ST).
Total No. of Vacancies: – 19 (OBC-11, ST-07 and SC-01)
Applicants Age Limitation: – Applicants age should not be more than 38 years for OBC category candidates and 40 years for SC/ST/PH category candidates.
Salary: – Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 6000/- in Pay Band – 3 per month.
Educational Qualification: – Applicants must have First Class in Graduate or Post Graduate Degree in related discipline from any recognized Institution or University with Doctorate Degree.
Application Fee: – Candidates belonging to OBC must pay Rs. 600/- in the form of Non refundable Demand Draft Drawn in favor of ‘Director, NIT Durgapur Payable at State Bank of India (SBI) R.E. College Branch, Durgapur – 713209’.
Some Important Facts: –
- There are no any fees for SC/ST/PH category candidates.
- Those applicants who are called for the Interview will be reimbursed to and fro railway fare.
How to apply: – Applicants who fulfill the eligibility criteria mention above and also available on web link given further may send their fully filled application in prescribed proforma with all supporting documents true copies and original Demand Draft on the address of ‘To, The Registrar (In Charge), NIT Durgapur, Mahatma Gandhi Avenue, Durgapur – 713209 west Bengal’.
Deadline for this application is 30th April 2012
Recruitment related more details of Assistant Professor Jobs in NIT Durgapur are available on the web link provided below: –
Official website of NIT Durgapur is
More Govt Jobs given below
Government of Maharashtra, Maharashtra Assistant Teacher recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 120 Posts
- Government of Maharashtra Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Teacher
- Total no. of Vacancy – 120 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 8,000
- Eligibility – graduate, b ed, b sc
- Last Date – 19 Jul, 2018
- Location – Maharashtra
- Goa Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Professors in Fine Art, Lecturer in Paediatric Surgery, Professor in Paediatric Surgery, Principal in Goa College of Home Science
- Total no. of Vacancy – 5 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate,
- National Institute of Design Recruitment 2018
- Post – Faculty, Senior Faculty, Associate Senior Faculty, Sr Technical Instructor, Senior Design Instructor, Dy Registrar
- Total no. of Vacancy – 16 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate, b tech, diploma
- Last Date –
Government of Bihar, Bihar Part Time Teacher Science & Maths recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 133 Posts
- Government of Bihar Recruitment 2018
- Post – Part Time Teacher Science & Maths, Assistant Cook, Part Time Teacher Social Science, Part Time Teacher Language, Warden Cum Teacher, Adeshpal
- Total no. of Vacancy – 34 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 7,000
- Eligibility –
- Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Associate Professor
- Total no. of Vacancy – 32 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 37,400-67,000 + Grade Pay Rs. 9,000
- Eligibility – ph d
- Last Date – 31 Jul, 2018
- Location – Madhya Pradesh