NIT Goa Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor Vacancy
|No. of Vacant Posts||15|
|Nature of Job||Permanent|
Recruitment in NIT Goa for Professor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor Vacancy
NIT Goa, One of the leading New NIT’s, looking anxiously suitable candidates to appoint them as teaching Faculty as: Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor. In the department of Electronics & Communication Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English and Economics jobs of Teaching Faculty are available. Candidates, who having committed to be teaching faculty at NIT Goa also having meet with further eligibility, may send their duly filled applications by 14th May 2012. Rest of the vacancy details such as No. of Vacancy, Educational Qualification, Payment, How to apply etc would be find out in upcoming paragraphs: –
NIT Goa Teaching Faculty Vacancy Details
01. Assistant Professor
No. of Vacancy: – 09
Age Limit; – As on 31st March 2012 candidates age should not be more than 35 years.
Educational Qualification: – Ist Class Ph.D Degree or B.Tech / M.Sc / MBA / MA in concerned subject.
Payment: – Candidates if selected will be paid PB-3 salary with AGP 6000-8000.
02. Associate Professor
No. of Vacancy: – 04 (in branch of EEE / CSE / ECE)
Age Limit: – Candidates age should not be above than 40 years mark as on 31.03.2012.
Educational Qualification: – Ph.D Degree with Ist class
Experience: – 06 years post qualification teaching or research experience is required.
Salary: – Benefit of PB-4 will be given to candidates as per month salary.
No. of Vacancy: – 02 (In Branch of EEE / ECE / CSE)
Age Limit: – Candidates should not be older than 50 years as age will be reckoned as on 31.03.2012.
Educational Qualification: – Ph.D with First Division
Experience: – 10 years of post qualification teaching or research experience is essential.
Salary: – PB-4 with AGP 10000/- per month will be offered to those, who to be selected.
Process of Selection: – By the method of Personal interview candidates will be selected.
How to apply: – Candidates meet with shown eligibility may send their applications on prescribed format. It is should be noted that duly filled applications are required to accompany with true copy of certificates pertaining Educational Qualification, Experience, Caste and Age Proof.
Fully furnished application will have to send at the address of ‘The Director, National Institute of Technology, Goa, Farmagudi, Ponda, Goa 403401.’
Deadline of Receipt submission: – 14.05.2012
Facts to Talk about; –
1. Reservation and Relaxation both will be applicable for reserved candidates as per rules of Govt.
2. Merely meeting with eligibility may not have right cause to call for interview.
Teaching Faculty Vacancy details of NIT Goa is also be seen at link below: –
‘Recruitment Details Link’
Another jobs in NIT Goa would be find out at typed web address: – http://www.nitgoa.ac.in/
More Govt Jobs given below
Government of Maharashtra, Maharashtra Assistant Teacher recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 120 Posts
- Government of Maharashtra Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Teacher
- Total no. of Vacancy – 120 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 8,000
- Eligibility – graduate, b ed, b sc
- Last Date – 19 Jul, 2018
- Location – Maharashtra
- Goa Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Professors in Fine Art, Lecturer in Paediatric Surgery, Professor in Paediatric Surgery, Principal in Goa College of Home Science
- Total no. of Vacancy – 5 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate,
- National Institute of Design Recruitment 2018
- Post – Faculty, Senior Faculty, Associate Senior Faculty, Sr Technical Instructor, Senior Design Instructor, Dy Registrar
- Total no. of Vacancy – 16 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate, b tech, diploma
- Last Date –
Government of Bihar, Bihar Part Time Teacher Science & Maths recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 133 Posts
- Government of Bihar Recruitment 2018
- Post – Part Time Teacher Science & Maths, Assistant Cook, Part Time Teacher Social Science, Part Time Teacher Language, Warden Cum Teacher, Adeshpal
- Total no. of Vacancy – 34 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 7,000
- Eligibility –
- Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Associate Professor
- Total no. of Vacancy – 32 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 37,400-67,000 + Grade Pay Rs. 9,000
- Eligibility – ph d
- Last Date – 31 Jul, 2018
- Location – Madhya Pradesh