National Institute of Technology (NIT)
In search of young and dynamic professional for the ongoing project work, NIT Hamirpur invites applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Project Assistant. Through Advertisement no. 3/2011, recruitment information aired and post is entitled to “Juvenile Hormone Analogues as Potential Pesticides: Designing, Synthesis, Characterization, Biological evaluation and Field Testing.” Candidates interested may collect post related details from following paragraph: –
Name of Position: – Project Assistant
Essential Qualification: – Post Graduation Degree in Chemistry from university recognised
Desirable: – working knowledge of computers
Salary: – Rs. 8000/- per month (inclusive)
Tenure: – 02 yrs
Process of Selection: – Candidates have to face interview for the sake of appointment. Means candidates will be selected on post through interview process.
Location of Interview: – Office of Dr. Pamita Awasthi, Principal Investigator of the Project, Department of Chemistry, NIT, Hamirpur.
Date & Time of Interview: – 09.09.2011 at 10.00 AM
Note: – On the time of interview applicants have to bring all the certificates originally in claim of Educational Qualification, Experience, Caste etc.
Notification regarding to recruitment can be seen also at the link: –
More jobs search can be done easily on the site given: –
More Govt Jobs given below
- IOCL Recruitment, Result and Admit Card 2019
- DRDO Recruitment, Result and Admit Card 2019
- NIAB, Telangana Senior Research Fellow recruitment Apply Online January 2018 – 2 Posts
- ICMR, delhi Scientist ‘C’ recruitment Application form Download December 2018 – 27 Posts
- NIELIT, Chandigarh Data Entry Operator recruitment Application form Download December 2018 – 59 Posts