|NIT Karnataka Assistant Professor Vacancy|
|Total No. of Vacant Seat||66 Vacancies|
|Age Limit||Not Mentioned|
|Educational Qualification||Doctorate degree in relevant subject or equivalent specialization subject|
|Location of Job||Karnataka|
|Last Date to Apply||05/04/2013.|
Recruitment at NIT Karnataka for the Jobs of Assistant Professor Vacancy
National Institute of Technology, (NIT) Karnataka has issued a vacancy notification for the jobs of Assistant Professor for different faculty. So, It has invited applications from those person who have minimum prescribed qualification and fulfill other terms and conditions. Wishing Person may apply in prescribed format latest by 05th of April, 2013. Other relevant job notification details as for no. of vacancies, age limit, Educational Qualification, Salary, Selection procedure, How to apply etc can be known after reading following paragraphs carefully —
NIT Karnataka Vacancy Details of Assistant Professor Jobs
Advt No. 5212/Faculty/NITK/2013/B1
Name of Position – Assistant Professor
No. of Total Vacant positions – 66 Vacancies
Discipline / Subjects / Faculty and available seats –
Computer Engineering – 12, Electronics and Communication Engineering – 09, Electrical and Electronics Engineering – 07, Metallurgical and Material Engineering – 02, Information Technology Engineering – 10, Civil Engineering – 06, Chemical Engineering – 03, Humanities, Social Sciences and management – 02, Chemistry – 01, Mechanical Engineering – 04, Mathematical and Computational Sciences – 07, Applied Mechanics – 01, Physics – 01, Mining Engineering – 01
Educational Qualification – Applicant must have completed Doctorate Degree in concerned faculty / Subjects or equivalent area of specialization from any recognized University.
Preferential Qualification – Experience in any area of teaching and research is desirable
Scale of Pay – Rs. 15600-39100 with AGP of Rs. 6000/- Per Month.
Job Mode and Tenure – Regular / Contractual / or Deputation basis. Period of Contractual or deputation job is maximum of five years.
Selection Procedure – Appointment will be made on the basis of interview.
How to Apply – Interested and Competent Person may apply in only given prescribed format of application form. One latest passport size photograph should be pasted on the application. Self certified copies of relevant supporting documents in proof of Educational Qualification and marks sheet, Experience, publication and journals, Caste (if applicable) Certificate etc must be enclosed with application. Envelope containing application should be superscribed as ‘ Application for the post of Assistant Professor in the Department of ——- (Name of subject/ Faculty).
Properly filled application along with copies of required documents should be forwarded to the address of – Registrar, National Institute of Technology (NIT), Surathkal, Mangalore – 575025 (Karnataka).
End Date to submission of the Application – 05/04/2013.
Important Facts –
1. Reservation and Relaxation in vacant positions, age limit, Educational qualification etc for reserved category will be given as per rules and regulations of Govt. of India.
2. For interview, only shortlisted aspirants will be called.
3. For each subject, separate application should be sent.
4. Service men are required to forward their application through proper channel only.
To Read more details about Educational Qualification, experience, Age relaxation, Discipline, How to Apply etc for the jobs of Assistant Professor for NIT Karnataka, refer through the web link pasted below like following —
NIT Karnataka Recruitment Notification Details
Official Website of NIT Karnataka —
More Govt Jobs given below
Government of Maharashtra, Maharashtra Assistant Teacher recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 120 Posts
- Government of Maharashtra Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Teacher
- Total no. of Vacancy – 120 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 8,000
- Eligibility – graduate, b ed, b sc
- Last Date – 19 Jul, 2018
- Location – Maharashtra
- Goa Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Professors in Fine Art, Lecturer in Paediatric Surgery, Professor in Paediatric Surgery, Principal in Goa College of Home Science
- Total no. of Vacancy – 5 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate,
- National Institute of Design Recruitment 2018
- Post – Faculty, Senior Faculty, Associate Senior Faculty, Sr Technical Instructor, Senior Design Instructor, Dy Registrar
- Total no. of Vacancy – 16 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate, b tech, diploma
- Last Date –
Government of Bihar, Bihar Part Time Teacher Science & Maths recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 133 Posts
- Government of Bihar Recruitment 2018
- Post – Part Time Teacher Science & Maths, Assistant Cook, Part Time Teacher Social Science, Part Time Teacher Language, Warden Cum Teacher, Adeshpal
- Total no. of Vacancy – 34 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 7,000
- Eligibility –
- Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Associate Professor
- Total no. of Vacancy – 32 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 37,400-67,000 + Grade Pay Rs. 9,000
- Eligibility – ph d
- Last Date – 31 Jul, 2018
- Location – Madhya Pradesh