NITR Lecturer Vacancy
|Qualification||PG, M.Tech, Ph.D|
|No. of Vacancy||Not Mention|
|Date of Walk in Interview||03rd, 04th and 05th July 2012|
NITR Recruitment in Lecturer Vacancy
National Institute of Technology Raipur (NITR) is looking for suitable candidates for appointment of Lecturer on Contract basis in various discipline. So, those candidates who having BE or B.Tech or ME or M.Tech or Ph.D Degree from any recognized Institution or University may be appear in the Interview on Schedule date and time. Details can be seen below.
Job Details of Lecturer Vacancy in NITR
Name of the Vacancy: – Lecturer
Discipline: – Architecture, Biomedical Engineering, Biotechnology, Civil Engineering or Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Applied Geology or Physics or Chemistry or Mathematics or English, Yoga, Soft Skill Subjects.
No. of Vacancies: – Not Mentioned
Academic Qualification: – Applicants should have completed Master Degree in related discipline or M.Tech in relevant discipline or Doctorate Degree from any recognized Institution or University.
- Those candidates who having BE or B.Tech or M.Sc. or MA or B.Arch or MBA Degree: – Fixed amount Rs. 22000/- per month.
- Those applicants who having ME or M.Tech or MCA or M.Phil or M.Arch Degree: – Consolidated amount Rs. 23500/- per month.
- Those applicants who having Doctorate Degree: – Fixed amount Rs. 25000/- per month.
Selection Procedure: – Applicants selection will be based on Interview
Date of Walk in Interview: –
- 03rd July 2012: – For Applied Geology, Applied Mechanics, Architecture, Bio-technology, chemistry, civil engineering, Computer Applications, Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering and Mining Engineering Discipline.
- 04th July 2012: – For Bio-Medical Engineering, Information Technology, Chemical Engineering, Soft Skill Subject (Humanities Department), Workshop and Yoga Health and Hygiene (Humanities Department) Discipline
- 05th July 2012: – For English (Humanities and Social Sciences Department) Discipline.
Job Mode: – Contract basis
How to appear in Walk in Interview: – Willing and interested applicants who want to appear in the Interview must come with two sets of attested copies of their certificates and the original certificates in support of their educational or Professional Qualification and two passport size color photograph at the time of Interview in respective department of National Institute of Technology (NIT) Raipur.
Important Facts: – There are no any TA/DA will be paid for attending Interview.
To see more details about the recruitment of Lecturer in NITR , Please click on the web link given below: –
Official website of National Institute of Technology Raipur (NITR) is
More Govt Jobs given below
- National Council of Educational Research & Training Recruitment 2018
- Post – Administrator
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 30,000
- Eligibility – b tech, m tech, mca
- Date & time of Walk in Interview – 24 July 2018 at 11:30 AM
- Location –
- Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Technician (Drilling), Foreman (Drilling), Assistant (HR), Assistant (Materials), Assistant (Accounts), Machinist
- Total no. of Vacancy – 145 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 20200 – 49300
- Eligibility –
- Madhya Pradesh Public Health Engineering Department Recruitment 2018
- Post – Chemist, Laboratory Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 16 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15000
- Eligibility – 12th, b sc
- Last Date – 10 Aug, 2018
- Location – Madhya Pradesh
GGRC, Gujarat Junior Officer (Field Operations) recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 7 Posts
- Gujarat Green Revolution Company Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Officer (Field Operations), Junior Officer (Technical), Software Engineer, System Engineer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 10 Posts
- Eligibility – post graduate, b tech, m tech, bsc agriculture
- Last Date – 27 Jul,
- Brahmaputra Cracker & Polymer Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Operator (Chemical) , Foreman, Operator (Fire), Technician (Electrical & Mechanical)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 19 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 14000
- Eligibility – 10th, 12th, b sc, iti, diploma
- Last Date –