NLU Hyderabad Registrar, Assistant Professor, Assistant Librarian, Stenographer Recruitment
|No. of Vacancies||Not mentioned|
|Age Limit||Not mentioned|
|Last Date to apply||07/07/2012|
Recruitment in NLU Hyderabad for Assistant Professor, Steno and Other Jobs: –
NALSAR University of Law (NLU) Hyderabad is a residential institution in the field of legal education and research. The University generates that type of lawyers who will not only enter the bar and bench but also be equipped to address effectively the imperatives of the new millennium and for engaging in community services.
Currently, the University is providing best opportunity to suitable persons to join the following positions of Registrar, Assistant Professor, Assistant Librarian and Stenographer. In this regard, duly filled in applications are invited from those applicants meet with qualification, age limit and other terms. Applications should be reached at the following address on or before 07.07.2012. Remaining details like essential educational qualification, how to apply, selection procedure etc. are given in below lines.
NLU Hyderabad Recruitment Details for Various Vacancies: –
Essential qualification: Must be appointed as a Professor or having 05 years of administrative / managerial experience in class-I post.
2. Assistant Professor
Name of discipline: History, Sociology, Economics, Political Science, English, Law.
Essential Educational Qualifications: Master Degree in concerned discipline with minimum 55% marks and qualified NET / SLET / its equivalent / Doctoral Degree.
3. Assistant Librarian
Educational Qualifications: Should be Post Graduate with at least 55% marks and must have qualified the test of NET / SLET / SET / its equivalent.
Essential Educational Qualifications: Applicants who possess the following qualification are eligible for applying against the vacancy:
i) Bachelor Degree in any subject.
ii) Knowledge of Shorthand in English (lower).
iii) Higher typing speed in English.
iv) Knowledge of computer.
Application Fee: Rs. 1000/- that should be paid in the mode of Demand Draft (DD) in favour of the Registrar, NALSAR University of Law payable at Hyderabad.
How to apply: Neatly and duly filled in applications with correct details along with applicable application fees must be sent to the Registrar, NALSAR University of Law, Justice City, Shameerpet, Hyderabad – 500 078 latest by 07/07/2012.
i) The recruitment is purely on contract basis for a fixed period.
ii) Appointed candidates will get salary as per the rules of UGC.
Log on the under provided link for getting complete details of the NLU Hyderabad recruitment:
For knowing upcoming notification related to the University, visit its official website time to time.
Official web address of NLU – http://www.nalsar.ac.in/
More Govt Jobs given below
- National Agriculture Cooperative Marketing Federation of India Ltd Recruitment 2018
- Post – Jr Field Representative, Jr Accounts Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 31 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 19,900 – 63,200
- Eligibility – graduate, b com, b sc, bsc agriculture
- Last Date –
- Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2018
- Post – Ticketing Consultant, Travel Consultant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 29 Posts
- Eligibility – 12th
- Last Date – 07 Aug, 2018
- Location – All India
- National Council of Educational Research & Training Recruitment 2018
- Post – Administrator
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 30,000
- Eligibility – b tech, m tech, mca
- Date & time of Walk in Interview – 24 July 2018 at 11:30 AM
- Location –
- Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Technician (Drilling), Foreman (Drilling), Assistant (HR), Assistant (Materials), Assistant (Accounts), Machinist
- Total no. of Vacancy – 145 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 20200 – 49300
- Eligibility –
- Madhya Pradesh Public Health Engineering Department Recruitment 2018
- Post – Chemist, Laboratory Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 16 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15000
- Eligibility – 12th, b sc
- Last Date – 10 Aug, 2018
- Location – Madhya Pradesh