NPCIL Recruitment For Executive Trainee Jobs Apply Online
A recruitment notification has been issued by Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL), a premier central Public Sector Enterprise Under the department of Atomic Energy to fill up the 250 vacant posts of Executive Trainee (ET-2012). Hence, Qualified and result oriented candidates who are meeting with eligibility criteria may submit their application on the address of NPCIL on or before 18th March 2012 through Online.
Job Details of Executive Trainee (ET-2012) Vacancies in NPCIL
Notification No – NPCIL/ HRM/ 2012/ 01
Important Date: –
- Opening Date of Apply Online: – 04th March 2012.
- Closing Date of Apply Online: – 18th March 2012.
- Date of Online Test: – 16th to 22nd April 2012.
Post Name: – Executive Trainee (ET-2012)
No. of Vacancies: – 250 Posts (UR-126, OBC-58, SC-37, ST-29).
Discipline: – Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Chemical and Instrumentation.
Academic Qualification: – Applicants having full time BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc. Engineering in related discipline from any Govt. recognized Institution or University with at least 60% marks.
Application Fee: – Applicants must pay Rs. 250/- as Application Fee and Rs. 20/- as Bank Charge for UR and OBC category candidates in the form of Bank Challan from any branch of State Bank of India (SBI).
Selection Procedure: – Online Test.
Applicants Age Limitation: – Applicants age should not be more than 26 years as on 01st July 2012.
Stipend: – Rs. 20000/- per month.
Salary: – Pay Scale Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- per month.
How to apply: – Firstly Applicants ensure that he/ she are eligible for the recruitment of Executive Trainees. Than click on the Apply Online button for open the blank application form. After that fill up the application and ensure that all given details are correct. Then upload all suitable documents such as qualification certificate, age proof etc. After that press submit button to submit the application. Applicants must submit their application form on or before 18th March 2012.
For more details about the recruitment of Executive Trainees in NPCIL are available on the web link provided below: –
Official website of Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) is
More Govt Jobs given below
BEL, Andhra Pradesh Contract Engineer recruitment Application form Download September 2018 – 28 Posts
- Post – Contract Engineer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 11 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 23000
- Eligibility – b tech
- Last Date –
- Post – Senior Officer (Medical), Senior Officer (Russian Translation)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 2 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 40000 – 1,40,000
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate,
- Post – Head Constable (Male), Head Constable (Female)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 73 Posts
- Salary –
MAPIT, Madhya Pradesh Assistant District e-Governs Manager recruitment Apply Online August 2018 – 117 Posts
- Post – Assistant District e-Governs Manager, District e-Governs Manager , Lead Trainer, Trainer, Accountant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 150 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15000
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate, b com,
ECIL, Telangana Jr. Consultant Field Operation (Gr-I) recruitment Apply Online September 2018 – 550 Posts
- Post – Jr. Consultant Field Operation (Gr-I), Jr. Consultant Field Operation (Gr-II), Jr. Technical Officer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 506 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 17,498
- Eligibility – b tech,