NPCIL Recruitment for Stipendiary Trainees Vacancy
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL), a premier Central Public Sector Undertaking Under the Department of Atomic Energy, is looking for suitable candidates to fill up the vacant seat of Stipendiary Trainees (Scientific Assistant-B and Technician-B) posts to work in the areas of Plant Operation, Maintenance and Service. So, interested candidates may send their application form on the address of NPCIL on or before 19th March 2012. More details can be seen below.
Job Details of Stipendiary Trainees in NPCIL
Advertisement No. KAPP 3&4/ HRM/01/2012
01. Stipendiary Trainees Diploma Holder (Category – I).
Discipline and Vacant Seat: – Mechanical – 15, Electrical – 18, Electronics/ Instrumentation – 07.
Total No of Vacancies: – 40 Posts (UR-22, OBC-10, ST-03, SC-05).
Age Limitation: – Not more than 25 years and not below than 18 years as on 01st May 2012.
Training Period: – One year six months.
Stipend: – Consolidated amount Rs. 9300/- per month.
Qualification: – Applicants having Diploma certificate in Mechanical or Electrical or Instrumentation or Electronics Engineering from any Govt. recognized Institution or University with minimum 60% marks.
02. Stipendiary Trainee (Category – II)
Discipline and Vacant Post: – Plant Operator-20, Fitter-23, Electrician-10 and Electronics/ Instrument-12.
Total No. of Vacancies: – 65 Posts (UR-35, OBC-17, ST-09, SC-04).
Age Limitation: – Applicants age should not be more than 24 years and not below than 18 years as on 01st May 2012.
Training Period: – 02 years.
Stipend: – Fixed Amount Rs. 6200/- for 1st year and Rs. 7200/- for 2nd year.
Educational Qualification: –
- For Plant Operator Applicants: – Pass the Intermediate examination with science discipline from any recognized Board with minimum 50% marks.
- For all Posts: – Pass the Matriculation examination with Science subjects and Mathematics individually with minimum 50% marks from any Govt. recognized Board.
Physical Eligibility: – Minimum Height – 160 cms and Minimum Weight – 45.5 Kgs.
Selection Procedure: – The mode of selection is based on written Test, Trade Test and Personal Interview.
How to apply: – Applicants having requisite eligibility for the above post may send their fully filled application with attested xerox copies of Academic Qualification Certificate, Mark Sheet, Age Proof, Caste Certificate etc on the address of NPCIL which is “To, Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL), Kakrapar Atomic Power Project 3 & 4, Post Box No. – 453, Basavanagudi, Bangalore – 560004” on or before 19th March 2012 through Ordinary Post. On the upper part of application containing sealed envelope applicants must superscribe “Application For Stipendiary Trainees (Category-I or Category-II).
For more details about the recruitment of Stipendiary Trainees are available on the web link given below: –
Official website of NPCIL is
More Govt Jobs given below
- ECIL, Technical Consultant recruitment Application form Download December 2018 – 510 Posts
- East Central Railway, Bihar Apprentice recruitment Apply Online December 2018 – 3723 Posts
- Air India Express, Trainee Cabin Crew recruitment Apply Online December 2018 – 88 Posts
- GAIL, Senior Engineer (Mechanical) recruitment Apply Online December 2018 – 86 Posts
- Air India Limited, delhi Utility Hand recruitment Application form Download December 2018 – 100 Posts