NPCIL Stipendiary Trainees Vacancy
|No. of Vacancies||56|
|Qualification||SSC, ITI, HSC|
|Age Limit||18 – 25 years|
|Training Period||18 months, 24 months|
|Closing Date||20th July 2012|
Jobs at NPCIL for Stipendiary Trainees Vacancy
A Recruitment notification has been released by Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL), Under the Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India for filling up the vacancy of Stipendiary Trainees. So, Interested candidates may send their duly filled applications on the address of NPCIL on or before 20th July 2012. Details can be seen below.
Job Details of Stipendiary Trainees Vacancy in NPCIL
Name of the Vacancy: – Stipendiary Trainees (Scientific Assistant/B)
Discipline and No. of Vacancy: – Mechanical Engineering-11, Electrical/ Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE)-03, Electronics/ Electronics Communication Engineering-04, Computer Engineering-01 and Physics-01.
Total No. of Vacancies: – 20 (UR-10, OBC-05, SC-03, ST-02)
Academic Qualification: – Applicants should have completed Three years Diploma in related discipline from any recognized Institution with minimum 60% marks for all discipline except Physics.
- For Physics Discipline: – Graduation with Physics as principal and Chemistry and Mathematics as Subsidiary with minimum 60% marks for Physics discipline.
Training Period: – 18 Months
Stipend: – Fixed amount Rs. 9300/- per month.
Salary after Training Period: – Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- per month.
Maximum Age: – Not more than 25 years as on 01st May 2012.
02. Stipendiary Trainees (Technician/B)
Discipline and No. of Vacancies: – Process/ Plant Operation-08, Electrician-04, Electronics-07, Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance or Pipe Fitter-13 and Draftsman (Mechanical)-04.
Total No. of Vacancies: – 36 (UR-18, OBC-10, SC-07, PWD-01)
Educational Qualification: –
- For Process/ Plant Operation: – Applicants must have passed 10+2 examination with Science Subjects from any recognized Board with minimum 50% marks and English as one of the subjects at least at SSC Level examination.
- For Electronics/ Electrician/ Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance/ Draftsman Discipline: – Pass the 10th Class examination with minimum 50% marks and 2 years ITI certificate in related field and English as one of the Subjects at least at SSC level Examination.
Maximum Age: – Not more than 24 years as on 01st May 2012.
Training Period: – 24 Months
Stipend: – Fixed amount Rs. 6200/- for first year and Rs. 7200/- per month for second year.
Salary after Training period: – Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2000/- per month.
Physical Standards: – Height – 160 Cm and Weight – 45.5 Kg.
How to apply: – Fill up the application in prescribed format available on the recruitment web page and enclose true copies of suitable documents with the application form. After fill up the application form applicants must affix latest passport size attested color photograph on suitable place on Application from and Admit Card and last send it on the address which is ‘To, The Manager (HR), HRM Section, Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited, Madras Atomic Power Station, Kalpakkam – 603102 (TamilNadu)’.
Dead line for this application is 20th July 2012
Recruitment related more details are available on the web link provided below: –
Official website of Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) is
More Govt Jobs given below
- Post – Dy. Manager, Senior Engineer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 2 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 60000 – 180000
- Eligibility – b tech
- Last Date – 31 Oct,
- Post – Apprentice
- Total no. of Vacancy – 441 Posts
- Eligibility – diploma
- Last Date – 01 Nov, 2018
- Job Location – All India
- Tentative Date of Written Test for all Disciplines –
Mumbai Port Trust, Maharashtra Nursing Sister Trainee recruitment Application form Download October 2018 – 31 Posts
- Post – Nursing Sister Trainee, Pharmacist Trainee
- Total no. of Vacancy – 30 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 10,000
- Eligibility – 10th
- Last Date – 05 Nov, 2018
- Job Location – Maharashtra
- Post – Trade Apprentices
- Salary – Rs. 5952
- Eligibility – 10th
- Last Date – 10 Nov, 2018
- Job Location – Manipur