- NRCG Pune Recruitment 2015
- Post – LDC, Stenographer Posts
- Total no. of Vacancy – 3 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 1900
- Eligibility – graduate
- Last Date – 03 May, 2015
- Location – pune
A notification has been issued by NRCG Pune for posts of LDC, Stenographer on its official site nrcgrapes.nic.in for graduate. Candidates who want to get a job in NRCG Pune can apply for this notification after matching the prerequisite qualification required for the vacancy . This vacancy is located at pune. The cut off date for applying is 03-05-2015. For more details like age limit, pay scale,eligibility criteria read below.
|Post Name||No. of Post||Age Limit||Pay Scale||Eligibility|
|LDC||2 Posts||max 27 years||Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 1900||12th pass + A typing speed of 35 w.p.m in English or 30 w.p.m in Hindi on computer|
|Stenographer||1 Posts||max 27 years||Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2400||12th pass|
Note: Age will be determined as on 28 feb 2015
Selection criteria : – Mode of selection of the candidates will be Written Test and Interview.
Application Fee :- The Application Fee for this recruitment is Rs. `200/- in form of DD drawn in favour of ICAR UNIT – NRC FOR GRAPES payable at Pune.
- Application process :- online
- Advertisement No. – 1/2015/Estt
Address: The director, national research centre for grapes, p.b.no.3, manjri farm, p.o solapur road, pune , pincode – 412307
How to Apply :-Fill the application form online through the link http://nrcgrapes.nic.in/announcements.htm and submit the application form online by providing all the necessary details in the input form there and submit before the last date 03-05-2015.
- Last date – 03-05-2015
For details click on links below:-
- Detailed Advertisement here – Click here for NRCG Pune Advertisement
- Apply Online link here – Click here for NRCG Pune Apply Online
Official Website : – www.nrcgrapes.nic.in
About nrcg pune
The abbreviation NRCG refers to the National Research Centre for Grapes, located in Manjiri Farm in Pune, India. The Centre was established under ICAR, New Delhi( Indian Council for Agricultural Research) on18th January, 1987. Its basic motto was to accumulate, typify, estimate and record Vitis germplasm. It also upholds the fundamental field germplasm with varied genomic base. NRCG develops variations with traits that are frugally important for table, wine, raisins and juice. It looks after the development of suitable and sparingly possible agricultural techniques in order to yield high value grape manufacture.
More Govt Jobs given below
- Abhyudaya Bank Recruiment, Result and Admit Card 2019
- AIIMS Jodhpur, Rajasthan Stenographer Group-C recruitment Apply Online February 2018 – 151 Posts
- BHC, Maharashtra System Officer recruitment Apply Online February 2018 – 312 Posts
- RSMSSB Rajasthan, Rajasthan Supervisor (Woman) – Anganwadi Worker Answer Key
- DSSSB, delhi Welfare Officer recruitment Apply Online January 2018 – 897 Posts