Recruitment in NRDC for Consultant/ Management Trainees Vacancy
National Research Development Corporation (NRDC) has released a recruitment notification for filling the post of Consultants/ Management trainee in various discipline. So, Applications are being invited by NRDC for filling up the such vacant post. Candidates who are below 35 years of age and having shown eligibility may apply within 15days period. Detailed information regarding this recruitment is given below: –
NRDC Recruitment Details of Management Trainee/ Consultant.
Name of Post – Consultants/ Management Trainees
No. of Vacancies – 13
Sr. No., Name of discipline, No. of Vacancies, Essential Qualification ( In relevant field) and working experience, Desirable Qualification
1. Agriculture Sciences/Agri Biotech, 02, Bachelor degree in Technology / Master of Science with 03 years experience/ Master of Technology 01 years experience / Doctorate with 0-1 years experience, MBA/ PGDBM in Marketing or Management will be preferred.
2. Agro and food processing Sector, 01, As same as above,
3. Bio-Tech, 01, As same as above
4. Chemical Technology, 02, As same as above
5. Engineering Sciences (Mechanical Engineering), As same as above,
6. Design Engineering, B.Tech/ M.Tech with 0-2 years working experience,
7.IPR, 03, Master degree with 02 years relevant experience,
8. Finance & Accounts, 01, Bachelor degree in Business administration/ Master of Business Administration (Finance) with at least 01 to 02 years working experience,
9. Personnel and Administration, 01, Bachelor with diploma in Personnel management, MBA (HR) will be preferred.
Age Limit – Candidates age should not be more than 35 years.
Salary – For All discipline – Rs. 25,000/- (Consolidated) Per Month.
Nature and Period of Job – This is contractual job for period of one to two years.
Location of Job – Selected Candidates will be posted at NRDC Head quarter Delhi and Regional Office at Bangalore.
How to Apply – Candidates having required educational qualification and working experience in relevant field may apply on plain paper. Duly filled applications have to accompany with candidates updated Bio Data. All such things will have to send either by post or through e-mail at the address, which is given below.
Email Id for submission of Application – email@example.com
Address for submission of Application – The Administrative Officer, NRDC, 20-22, Zamroodpur Community Centre, Kailash Colony Extension, New Delhi – 110048.
Cut of Date for Sending application – with 15 days of publication of recruitment notification.
Detailed Recruitment notice about the Job of Consultant/ Management Trainee for NRDC is available at the web link given below —
Further updates are available at official site of NRDC, which is following – http://www.nrdcindia.com/