NRHM Goa Medical Officer and Other Recruitment
|Total No. of Vacancies||20|
|Salary||Rs. 40000/-, Rs. 35000/- PM|
|Age Limit||40 years|
|Date of Interview||26th/ 29th/ 30th April and 30th June 2013|
Jobs at NRHM Goa for Medical Officer and Other Vacancy
National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) Goa is going to conduct a walk in Interview for filling up the vacant seats of Gynecologist, Anestheologist, Pediatrician, Radiologist, Medical Officer and Lady Medical Officer posts from qualified and result oriented candidates through the notification No. – DHS/ NRHM – ADM/ Hum. Res./11/2013-14/113 dated 18th April 2013. Concern of this notification, those aspirants who are meeting with requisite qualification and other eligibility may be appear in the Interview on schedule date and time. Interview will be held on 26th to 30th May 2013. related more details are given below: –
Job Details of Medical Officer and Other Recruitment in NRHM Goa
Serial No. – Name of the Vacancy – Total No. of Vacancy – Salary – Date of Interview: –
- Gynecologist (District Level) – 03 – Rs. 40000/- per month – 26th April 2013.
- Anesthesiologist (District Level) – 02 – Rs. 40000/- per month – 26th April 2013.
- Pediatrician (District Level) – 03 – Rs. 40000/- per month – 29th April 2013.
- Radiologist (District Level)-04, Mobile Van-02) – 04 – Rs. 40000/- per month – 29th April 2013.
- Medical Officer (District Level) – 06 – Rs. 35000/- per month – 30th April 2013.
- Lady Medical Officer (Mobile Van) – 02 – Rs. 35000/- per month – 30th May 2013.
Educational Qualification: – Applicants should have completed MBBS or Master Degree in related discipline from any recognized Institution or University and knowledge of Konkani is essential and knowledge of Marathi is desirable.
Age Limit: – Applicants age should not be more than 40 years.
Selection Process: – Applicants selection will be based on Interview.
Interview Venue: – Chamber of Chief Medical Officer, State Family Welfare Bureau, Directorate of Health Services, Panaji – Goa.
How to Appear in Interview: – Interested aspirants who are meeting with requisite qualification and other eligibility may be appear in the interview on schedule date and time. At the time of Interview applicants must come with original and a set of attested copies of all supporting documents and two latest passport size color photograph.
Date of Interview: – 26th April to 30th May 2013. (For details please see the recruitment web page).
Recruitment related more details are available on the web link provided below: –
Official website of National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) Goa
More Govt Jobs given below
- Government of Bihar Recruitment, Result and Admit Card 2019
- ESIC Delhi Recruitment, Result and Admit Card 2019
- ITBP Recruitment, Result and Admit Card 2019
- Government of Andhra Pradesh Recruitment, Result and Admit Card 2019
- WBHRB, West Bengal Facility Manager recruitment Apply Online January 2018 – 2132 Posts