NATIONAL THERMAL POWER CORPORATION (NTPC)
NTPC DIPLOMA TRAINEES RECRUITMENT 2011
National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) is a largest power company of India. It contributed nearly 1/3 of the country’s entire power generating during the year 2010 to 11 and plans for becoming a 128 GW power company by 2032.
NTPC invites online applications from suitable candidates for recruitment on the post of Diploma Trainees in Electrical, Mechanical, Civil and C&I for its projects located in the state of Uttar Pradesh, Delhi, Haryana, Punjab and Rajasthan under the national capital region of National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) Limited. Willing candidates may apply online for this recruitment from 10:00 hours of 20th September 2011 to midnight of 10th October 2011. Further information of this notification are as follow:
Name of position: Diploma Trainees
Emoluments: A consolidated stipend of Rs. 15,500/- per month in Training period.
After completion of training, the candidates will be absorbed in the Pay Scale of Rs. 15,500-3%-34,500/-.
Educational Qualification, to apply for Diploma Trainee: Diploma in Engineering in Electrical & Electronics / Electrical / Civil / Mechanical / Electronics / Instrumentation with at least 70% marks.
For knowing, detailed eligibility condition, number of vacancies, test centers, reservation and relaxation, health standards and other information regarding terms & conditions please visit the career website of NTPC.
Process for applying: Interested candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria of this recruitment, may apply through online registration system only.
Note: No paper or manual application will be accepted.
Registration Fees: Rs. 300/- through Challan or Pay-in-slip which can be downloaded from website of NTPC. (No fees is required from SC/ST and PWD candidates).
Opening date for online registration: 20-09-2011
Closing date for online registration: 10-10-2011
Official website of NTPC: http://www.ntpccareers.net/
More Govt Jobs given below
BEL, Andhra Pradesh Management Industrial Trainees recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 4 Posts
- Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Management Industrial Trainees
- Total no. of Vacancy – 2 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 10000
- Eligibility – 12th, ca, icwa
- Last Date –
- Air India Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Officer (Accounts), Officer (HR & IR)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 15 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 32200
- Eligibility – 12th, mba, ca
- Last Date – 03 Aug, 2018
- Location –
- National Highways Authority of India Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Advisor
- Total no. of Vacancy – 13 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 40000 – 60000
- Eligibility – b com, ca
- Last Date – 25 Jul, 2018
- Location – Madhya Pradesh
Oil India Limited, Assam Chartered Accountant recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 2 Posts
- Oil India Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Chartered Accountant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 2 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 55000
- Eligibility – ca
- Date of Interview – 20 July 2018 at 08.00 AM
- Location – Assam
HAL, Uttar Pradesh Part-time General Duty Medical Officers recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 73 Posts
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Part-time General Duty Medical Officers
- Total no. of Vacancy – 4 Posts
- Salary –