Recruitment in NTPC for Executive Trainees Jobs Apply Online
National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) Limited, India’s Largest Power Company in electric power sector invites application to fill up the vacant post of Executive Trainees (ET) in the discipline of Human Resources and Finance. This information came through the Notification no – 02/2012. Hence, qualified and interested candidates whose age is not be more than 29 years as on 21st March 2012 may apply. Recruitment related more details of Executive Trainees (ET) in NTPC Limited can be seen below.
Job Details of Executive Trainees in the discipline of Human Resources and Finance in NTPC Limited
Important Dates: –
- Opening Date of Online Registration for Online Selection Test: – 01st March 2012.
- Closing Date of Online Registration: – 21st March 2012.
- Issuing Date of the Admit Card for Online Test: – 05th April 2012
- Date of Online Test: – 14th & 15th April 2012.
Post Name: – Executive Trainees
Total No. of Vacancies: – 60 Posts (UR-23, OBC-15, SC-07, ST-15).
Discipline and No. of Vacant Post: –
- Human Resource: – 25 Posts.
- Finance: – 35 Posts.
Educational Qualification: –
- Human Resource: – Applicants having Bachelor Degree from any recognized Institution or University with two years full time PG Degree or Diploma in Management with specialization in Human Resource or Industrial Relations or Personnel Management are eligible for the recruitment of Executive Trainees (ET) in Human Resource discipline.
- Finance: – CA or ICWA from any recognized Institution.
Selection Process: – Interview and Group Discussion.
Applicants Age Limitation: – Not more than 29 years as on 21st March 2012.
Application Fee: – Applicants must pay Rs. 500/- as registration Fee
How to apply: – Willing candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria of Executive Trainees jobs in Human Resource or Finance Discipline and wants to submit their application through Online on or before 21st March 2012 must follow the Instructions which are given below: –
- Applicants must have a Valid E-mail ID.
- Applicants must upload all suitable documents.
- Pay Application Fee.
- Then after press submit button.
For more details of the recruitment of Executive Trainee (ET) such as qualification, experience, salary, date of Interview and other details are available on the web link provided below: –
Official website of National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) Limited is