Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS)
New Delhi 110048
Recruitment of Post Graduate Teachers (PGT) for Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas December 2011
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS), an autonomous body under the Ministry of HRD of Govt. of India, requires few eligible Indian National for the recruitment of Post Graduate Teachers (PGT). In this regard applications through Online mode are being invited up to 13.01.212 from eligible candidates. On the basis of regular tenure purposed posts will be filled. Recruitment related remaining information would be seen below: –
Post Name: – Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)
No. of Vacancies: – Not yet decided
Limitation of Age: – Upper age of candidates should not be exceeded to 40 years. (Age would be reckoned as on 30.11.2011)
Age Relaxation: – Upper age would be relaxed in following way; as: – SC/ST candidates will get 05 years max age relaxation benefit; while OBC Up to 03 years, Female and PH candidates up to 10 years.
Serving employees may also get max age benefit in this way: – SC/ST candidates of working employee will get 10 years of max age relaxation and 08 years age relaxation would be given to the candidates of OBC serving Govt. sector. NVS regular employee as well as general category govt. employees will get 05 years of upper age relaxation.
Essential Qualification: – Two Year Integrated Post Graduate (M.Sc) with minimum 50% mark aggregated from NCERT authorised College
Post Graduate Degree in Subject concerned of English / Hindi / Physics / Chemistry / Mathematics / Biology/ History / Geography / Commerce / Economics with 50% marks.
Other Qualification: – B.Ed or equivalent
Besides of such academic qualification proficiency in teaching in both (Hindi and English) language is required
Desirable: – Experience of working as TGT in recognised institutions and knowledge of computer is much needed.
Scale of Payment: – Rs. 9300-34800/- Plus Grade Pay Rs. 4800/-
Process of Selection: – Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test followed by Interview. The test of written comprises multiple choice questions from following subjects. As: – General English / Hindi, General Awareness, General Intelligence and Reasoning, Numerical Ability, Teaching Methodology and concerned subject.
Registration Fee: – Rs. 500/- (excluding Bank Charge Rs. 40/-) in shape of Bank Challan. No refundable Bank Challan should be drawn from any Branch of Union Bank of India.
Exemption of Fee: – SC/ST / PH and Women Candidates need not to pay any processing fee.
How to apply: – Candidates interested as well as eligible may apply for the recruitment of PGT through Online. Between the period of 12.12.2011 to 13.01.2012 online applications will be accepted so does payment of processing fee at Union Bank of India Branches all across in India would be deposited.
A valid E-Mail ID of candidates is required for futures reference. Candidates prompting to apply online are required to arrange Scanned Photo along with Scanned Digital Signature in computer system. It is also necessary to pay appropriate amount of processing fee before ready to apply. If all such thing candidates have arranged then follow the online apply link at our site.
After successful completion of applications candidates will have to take a print out of Online applications. A recent passport size photo is required to affix on allotted space of application. These things are needed to preserve it for future perspective.
Important Date: –
Commencement of Online Registration: – 12.12.2011
Last Date of Online Registration: – 13.01.2012
Date of Written Test: – 19.02.2012
General Note: –
1. The original receipt of challan payment will have to keep for future purpose. At the time of Written Test candidates are required to present it.
2. No other mode of applications will be accepted.
3. TA/DA facilities would not be admissible for participation in written test.
Candidates may send their applications through link below: –
The format of Fee challan would be collected at link below: –
“Download Challan Format”
Details notification related to recruitment would be seen at recruitment link: –
Further updates at NVS might be seen on typed web address: –
More Govt Jobs given below
- Post – Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Professor
- Total no. of Vacancy – 60 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 1,16,000
- Eligibility – As per MCI guidelines
- Last Date – 25 Sep 2018 till 06:00 PM
- Walk-in-Interview Date – 28 Sep 2018 at 09:00 AM
- Job Location –
- Post – Lecturer (Homoeopathy)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 7 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 53100-167800
- Eligibility – post graduate
- Last Date –
- Post – Assistant Engineer (Civil), Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 57 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs.
- Post – Assistant Professors, Associate Professors, Professors
- Total no. of Vacancy – 24 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 6000
- Eligibility – post graduate, ph d
- Last Date – 01 Oct,
- Post – High School Teacher
- Total no. of Vacancy – 17000 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 36200
- Eligibility – post graduate, b ed
- Last Date –